Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

if anyone is needing a size 10 in the zen greys PM me.
ARE U SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

everyone pm him and have it just say "shut up"!

it's not like he's a noob that doesn't know any better...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

do you run that whole section on sneakerfiles...if so good work...

Only and always the Chicago Section or Wreckin'z Files. Dedicate since 18 on putting my city on the map. I'm 21 now and still. I look out forChicago's sneaker culture.

Thanks for the love Kream.

Originally Posted by kicks4all

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Sup Guys,

The video was posted on Sneakerfiles in My section 2 hours after It was launched on Youtube. Unfortunately, other sites found out about the video due to my post and gripped my words. but oh well.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/category/wreckinz-files/

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/05/11/aficionado-chicago/

And yes it is a members only...We have our privileges
happy.gif
Damn... my bad. I didn't search the forum before posting.
embarassed.gif
Sall good fam.
pimp.gif

NDC rep told me today the net/nets wont be available on NDC but on footlocker.com instead for this release. Something about it being a footlocker"exclusive"???

idunno

BUT I WILL GET ALEAST 1 PAIR OF THIS COLORWAY @ RETAIL NO MATTER WHAT!!!

i cant decide about the tans...i know i dont like the cw in general, but the reason i cant walk away from the tans is because i know the quality will be onpoint and the plain strap, gitd swoosh and y's on the toe box are fire...looking at the greys and just being able to feel and see how much better thesematerials are compared to any other nike/jordan "lifestyle" release....anyone else feel the same? or anyone want to sway me in a direction...theseyeezys are getting to me man

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

I WILL B IN NYC 4 RELEASE ANY1 WANNA HELP?
I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE!!! TRUST ME

uhhwtf.gif

I have a hard time fathoming that these will release on FootLocker.com. I guess weirderthings have happened . . .

Called Revive to see if they still had either of those 2 Yeezy's..Naturally, the answer yas "NO"...I asked for how much, the response was"$9." Zero's to be added on. Good LORD!

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

I WILL B IN NYC 4 RELEASE ANY1 WANNA HELP?
I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE!!! TRUST ME

uhhwtf.gif

I have a hard time fathoming that these will release on FootLocker.com. I guess weirder things have happened . . .

We all know the reps b on some funny styles w/ these yeezy releases. When I was calling about the black & pinks earlier this month I had reps say that theproduct code doesnt exsist all...all the way to the shoe would release on NDC that following wen. So Im just goiing on what they said TODAY. Prob. change 2mordepending on who u talk to @ NDC.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

Revive just got these in a size 11 and 12, click link for more pics
www.revivemi.com
tanyeezy7.jpg

i asked how much they were charging dude said 900 + Wherever we are shipping to..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(gotta get those pesky 18.00 shipping fees taken care of youknow)

everyone just go to footlocker.com and wait...the day of release they will pop up
laugh.gif
lets get this rumor going quick

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

everyone just go to footlocker.com and wait...the day of release they will pop up
laugh.gif
lets get this rumor going quick

lol youre gonna make the site crash... i needa get my pair too u know!

Back
Top Bottom