Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

smh.gif

lets not ruin whats left of this thread

I wonder why people need to lie to on Nt???? smh@ E-FAME.

P.S. JORDANLOVAH. Confirm price and AVAILABILITY AT NSW LA
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Compare these to the Zen or Blk/pink Yeezy, these are no doubt the least favorite CW out of the three according to the growing rate of this thread, it still wont be an easy cop though. After everything said and done, these will have the lowest resell price on EBAY out of all three. I predict around 400 give or take.
they say that now.............. i guarantee you will see the same faces lining up for the last cw. no sense in stopping after picking up the first two cw and 100 bucks cheaper! some for bragging rights others for resell or geniune affinity for the cw.
Uhhhh...What??? $100 Cheaper? What are you talkin about? Did I miss somethin? I'm 'bout to pay a hefty Pre-pay price, but what's this about "$100 cheaper?"

the third cw is 110 chief. 4 ncs reps all confirmed the price. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR POSTING THIS BC A GENTLEMAN MANY PAGES BACK TOLD EVERYONE. i am just confirming what he already knew!

please somebody confirm this $110 thing...

Shiek at the fox hills mall said there getting them but don't know many they are receiving. Dude said call back next week

Initially I thought that the tans were the best ones. They are almost like timbs. Now what is with this 110 dollar decrease in the price rumor?

Dang people why do people Lie so much......
Is it even necessary?
the $110 thing is obvioulsy a lie.
Revive sold their pairs for $950 each...you go out there june 6th
with $110 less if you want to...just be prepared to feel dumb when you get to the counter.

I just got the phone with undefeated Brea & Santa Monica and niketown los angeles and undefeated said that there going for $300 and niketown los angelessaid that they are going to be the same price as the last yeezy's.

look what came in the mail....thank you osneaker (and no i didnt pay kobe price)
copped zens x 1 and black/pink x 2 and im officially done with yeezys
good luck to those coppn the tans

seriously 110 cheaper, lets be real here. The 2k9's dont even sell and they are 190. Yezys sell out in minutes, and they decrease the price by 110. Nikejust laid off 1500 people, and you think they are going to cut the price of the hottest selling shoe of the year.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

I just got the phone with undefeated Brea & Santa Monica and niketown los angeles and undefeated said that there going for $300 and niketown los angeles said that they are going to be the same price as the last yeezy's to release and there only getting 20 pair. But dude did mention that they could and I mean this is a strong possible that they might be 100 dollars cheaper than the other two colorways. He said just to be sure about the price to call back this friday may 22nd just to get a confirmation. Heres the number for anyone to call (310) 275-9998
How many times has the lesson of Never Trust employees or store owners when it comes to limited releases must be taught......
That $100 cheaper shttt.....will be thrown out the window when like 30 people are lined up willing to pay whatever.
But good luck. Nike Air yeezy price cut? LMFAO
laugh.gif

Wish it was true.....
I remeber when the Zens came out I called like 20 stores and everbody was saying $215....
Come release date they where asking for $500.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by magicmike872

seriously 110 cheaper, lets be real here. The 2k9's dont even sell and they are 190. Yezys sell out in minutes, and they decrease the price by 110. Nike just laid off 1500 people, and you think they are going to cut the price of the hottest selling shoe of the year.

QFT
They could sell these for 300 and dudes would still line up for 3 days

Like i said possible key word but niketown la is getting them regardless so if you want them go and make it happen

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Like i said possible key word but niketown la is getting them regardless so if you want them go and make it happen
$100 Less ?
56936fa645a88085dba498fbd3e10c70ac13e719.gif

Based on quality alone, the Zens are the best of the bunch....Based on colorway, the Black & Pinks are by far the most striking colorway. I love my pair.
pimp.gif

highly doubt they would sell a limited shoe especially a Yeezy for 110$

don't believe the hype people

Back
Top Bottom