Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Do these run a full size too big or a half a size too big. I wear a 12 and this guy is trying to sell me an 11 in the gray saying it will fit like a 12.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

HAS ANYBODY SEEN WILL RIVERA? THIS THREAD IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT HIM.

ITS BORING!!!!!!!!!

Will was putting in work at HOH, i was out there with him on Tuesday.... saw UncleSam too

How in the hell did NYC end up w/ 650 pairs of foams boggles me!!!
On another note I wonder if anyone will be willing to trade their Zens for the Tans???

correction: over 700 pairs!!....... and zens for tans?? hmm i could only imagine someone that has multiple pairs maybe.

Originally Posted by Byronde

Do these run a full size too big or a half a size too big. I wear a 12 and this guy is trying to sell me an 11 in the gray saying it will fit like a 12.

they run a half size. i wear a size twelve as well and made that mistake with the zens. got an 11.5 in the blk/pnk and its right on. the 11 would be a stretchunless you are not a true twelve.

IMO a full size, maybe even more.

I have size 10's in yeezys.

I wear a 12 in J's, 11.5 in low top dunks, 11 in high top dunks, 11.5 in foams.

I can even fit the 9.5 in yeezys....

Originally Posted by debs 168

then your size 12 and 11.5 and 11 sneakers are too big for you..
That's a fallacy... I'm pretty sure I know my feet.... I'm pretty sure YOU don't know MY feet....
grin.gif

10.5's are way too small on me in dunks.
I can't fit an 11 in Jordans....
I've never tried on a smaller foam. I imagine they wouldn't fit since the 11.5 is perfect.
Believe me I'VE TRIED ON a 10.5 in Yeezys. TOO BIG.

What's up with the $110 rumor. I called Nike yesterday and I gave the rep the product # and she said the price listed was $110. Could it be a mistake inthe system or are they just feeding me BS. The Tan's are basically the same material as the Greys so why would they be $100 cheaper. I called my localsneaker guy and he said that they haven't got the paperwork yet so he wasn't sure. He also said they he heard there will be a second series of Yeezyswhich will be cheaper and more obtainable. Some of the changes will be the Y's embossed on them won't be on the new ones. On another note, the greysare the dopest CW hands down. Glad I got them.

Originally Posted by wetbandit

What's up with the $110 rumor. I called Nike yesterday and I gave the rep the product # and she said the price listed was $110. Could it be a mistake in the system or are they just feeding me BS. The Tan's are basically the same material as the Greys so why would they be $100 cheaper. I called my local sneaker guy and he said that they haven't got the paperwork yet so he wasn't sure. He also said they he heard there will be a second series of Yeezys which will be cheaper and more obtainable. Some of the changes will be the Y's embossed on them won't be on the new ones. On another note, the greys are the dopest CW hands down. Glad I got them.

Nike Reps never know what the
eyes.gif
they talking about....
Would be great though........

I understand that, but quite a few people got the same info and why would they pick the price $110 out of the blue. It would kick *%* if it was true becausethe Tans are my 2nd favorite CW behind the Greys of course. I'm looking at them right now. Damn there PIMP!!!!!!!!!

i wouldn't go anymore than a half size down just in case. blackiceblaze - your size range in kicks is an exception to the rule but if byronde is a truetwelve, half size down at best.

Can anyone help me for the Tans NJ/NYC? This is the last chance I have for getting a pair of Yeezys.......

Thanks Akuma I tend to vary in different kicks some 13 some 12. The same guy also has a black/pink to sell me in a size 12 I guess I will go with that one!

aight everyone put in your prediction right now...

when will the earliest campout for the tan yeezys start?

i'm not trying to argue with a dude over his sneaker size so its whatever...
but anyone sitting there saying they rock a 12 in one sneaker, a 10 in another and talking about rocking a 9.5 in another sneaker within the same brand soundscrazy.

do you tho. i would NOT recommend a person sizing down 2343243 sizes in this sneaker, tho. size down a half size at best.

if you rock a size 11 and cop a size 8, these will not fit you. use common sense, ppl.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom