Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Dude with the v's could have been a reseller
frown.gif
hey but who knows !

I was lmao for all you people who thought the Tan Yeezys would be $110. What would make u think Nike would sell a HYPED shoes for the price of a Team Jordan orNike Shox lol. Cant wait for Tans. Im copping two, ima resell the other ones and save some extra $ and get me some Zen Grey Yeezys

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Definitely not feelin the Tans...if I cop, will be resold like everyone else does these days.

dont buy shoes you dont like

mind your business....I don't have to like the shoes to cop and resell homie...
grin.gif

just got a quick question, were the black ones and the zen grey ones on nike.com when they release and if so are there any chance these will be up on ndc?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

just got a quick question, were the black ones and the zen grey ones on nike.com when they release and if so are there any chance these will be up on ndc?

yup i think the zen greys we're on nike.com 5 days after release (correct me if i'm wrong)
& the black/pinks released may 2nd (eastern time, don't know the exact time), so i think
the tans are also going to be there, but don't know what time though.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

There's already people camping for these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

where? & post pics ?
I don't have no pics but when I was out last night in the city around Herald Square, there was 2 dudes already out with chairs in front of footaction.

Are you sure that wasn't for the V's?
haha there is no no no way they are there for the yeezys.

ne one who lives in da ny i have
a question..wats the best store
to get the yeezys..something close to bronx
please and thank u
smile.gif

Missed out on the first two colorways in my size 11.5/12. Actually bought a pair of black/pinks at a reseller price then he sent me the wrong shoes in the mailand I had to get a refund worked out.

Really hoping a friend here I hooked up in the past a couple times can help me out with the tans. Really don't wanna go 0 for 3 with these.

Originally Posted by carmine23

ne one who lives in da ny i have
a question..wats the best store
to get the yeezys..something close to bronx
please and thank u
smile.gif
go to Manhattan yo HOH

I actually decided to change my mind. I will attempt to get these...but only one way...and if it doesn't work out....then screw it.

But my only attempt to get these will be through NDC. And if I get them, I'm gonna hook up a friend with them.

Wish me luck.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I actually decided to change my mind. I will attempt to get these...but only one way...and if it doesn't work out....then screw it.

But my only attempt to get these will be through NDC. And if I get them, I'm gonna hook up a friend with them.

Wish me luck.
That friend is me, right?

Jk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

There's already people camping for these
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

where? & post pics ?
I don't have no pics but when I was out last night in the city around Herald Square, there was 2 dudes already out with chairs in front of footaction.

Are you sure that wasn't for the V's?
haha there is no no no way they are there for the yeezys.

no one in their right mind would camp for that toro bravo garbage pack or whatever they decided to call it

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Looks like a lot of people are changing their mind about the tans. Especially after those new pics posted. Ummm.....

yea we knew that was gonna happen.......pre-sale, closing in on less than 2 weeks...beasts are gonna start camping, hope yall saved $ since the blacks

Bravo Toro will sit on shelves.
The "Tans" are cool, this release will be interesting because of all the ppl that missed out on the other 2 cw will be beasting for these

Back
Top Bottom