Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by modernart

^^ LOLOL at the pic. NT a fool for that one haha

Nice to see I can make the fellow Nt'ers laugh in the mist of this "RECESSION"
laugh.gif

LOL at my 1st grade paint skills....
roll.gif

Man, I think I'm gonna throw the towel in. I can't camp and I can't justify reseller prices. Hopefully these can be acquired through a mega trade.Well, I used to have connects. I used to give info to nt. Dear karma I wear an 8.5. Thanks

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

The hype is growing for the "worst" colorway.

I love the hypebeasts on here.

Thats easy for you to say, you have the last two releases in your avy LOL. Im just tryin to get a pair!

I haven't posted in here since I was able to pick up the blk/pink joints, but I've checked the last couple of pages and haven't found the info Igot today so be kind if I'm late...
laugh.gif

so I spoke with a Nike Rep today (so take it for what it's worth...) and he said that they were planning on bring up the release date to this comingsaturday (kinda like the raging bull pack...) ...he said we'll all know for sure come tuesday, maybe even monday...

I don't plan on coppin these tans, so good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

I haven't posted in here since I was able to pick up the blk/pink joints, but I've checked the last couple of pages and haven't found the info I got today so be kind if I'm late...
laugh.gif

so I spoke with a Nike Rep today (so take it for what it's worth...) and he said that they were planning on bring up the release date to this coming saturday (kinda like the raging bull pack...) ...he said we'll all know for sure come tuesday, maybe even monday...

Sigh.....if you dont have anything CONFIRMED..please keep it to yourself...
So according to Niketalk the tans will be coming out this Saturday for $110 on Footlocker.com.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL. I didnt know Geroge Bush was a nike rep.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

I haven't posted in here since I was able to pick up the blk/pink joints, but I've checked the last couple of pages and haven't found the info I got today so be kind if I'm late...
laugh.gif

so I spoke with a Nike Rep today (so take it for what it's worth...) and he said that they were planning on bring up the release date to this coming saturday (kinda like the raging bull pack...) ...he said we'll all know for sure come tuesday, maybe even monday...

So according to Niketalk the tans will be coming out this Saturday for $110 on Footlocker.com.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
G-TEK you are the funniest man on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not taking what he said to be 100 but it would be smart to keep your eyes & ears open. I wouldn't put anything past Nike. ie. they moved therelease of the RGB pack from the 30th to the 23rd just 3 weeks before launch, also they released the HOH Pearl Foams on the 20th instead of the 23rd so if youthink they wont throw a tech you are mistaken my friend.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

QUICK LEGIT CHECK PLEASE......
I'm sorry... but people need to have some common sense about them.

You've seen what fakes look like. Is it really that hard to tell the difference between fakes and non-fakes?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by victoryballer

QUICK LEGIT CHECK PLEASE......
I'm sorry... but people need to have some common sense about them.

You've seen what fakes look like. Is it really that hard to tell the difference between fakes and non-fakes?
It'd be dumb for someone not to do a legit check for this expensive of a shoe

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not taking what he said to be 100 but it would be smart to keep your eyes & ears open. I wouldn't put anything past Nike. ie. they moved the release of the RGB pack from the 30th to the 23rd just 3 weeks before launch, also they released the HOH Pearl Foams on the 20th instead of the 23rd so if you think they wont throw a tech you are mistaken my friend.
Oh yeah I most def hear you 60.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
G-TEK you are the funniest man on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
you don't gotta believe me homie...them coming out earlier is not far fetched as you think... I'm just posting what the Rep told me, and I figuredI'd give some of you guys a heads up since this is what NikeTalk is pretty much about...

i would rather nike move the date for these back, rather than move it up or keep it the same
i have finals the week before they release
i'll still get my pairs though

nike reps also apparently said these will be $110 too...

whatever, i kinda hope they release early, i'm ready to get this over with and complete the set...

Back
Top Bottom