Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by enrique23

aight everyone put in your prediction right now...

when will the earliest campout for the tan yeezys start?

The tuesday before release day.

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm not trying to argue with a dude over his sneaker size so its whatever...
but anyone sitting there saying they rock a 12 in one sneaker, a 10 in another and talking about rocking a 9.5 in another sneaker within the same brand sounds crazy.

do you tho. i would NOT recommend a person sizing down 2343243 sizes in this sneaker, tho. size down a half size at best.

if you rock a size 11 and cop a size 8, these will not fit you. use common sense, ppl.
grin.gif

I posted something similar on iss... the 2-3 sizes down is OD. If you didn't get this size u need but are going to MAKE them fit. Just do it. Dont sellthat to others so they can get fkd on their pick-up.

Originally Posted by natec310

anyone know about that spot in the CHI that had the black/pinks just now?
Yes, as I said a page back, EnCore was selling "left over" pairs for $350. Some from Self Conscious. They had Zen Greys in 8.5, 9. 9.5,10, 10.5 & 11. Black & Pink in 9, 10.5, 11.5 & 12. One pair of each size. That was last Saturday, each pair was already accounted for by Thursdaynight.

Originally Posted by Byronde

Do these run a full size too big or a half a size too big. I wear a 12 and this guy is trying to sell me an 11 in the gray saying it will fit like a 12.

I wear an 11.5 or a 12 in most kicks and I got an 11 in the Zens....Ultra comfortable!

i wear a 13 is almost everything (except high top dunks) and i got a size 12 in both the black & pinks, and the zens (and they fit comfortably, with somewiggle room even, in fact, my feet still slide around in them a little bit, but i think that's due to the insole being so slippery).

i did try on an 11.5 but that was gonna be too small.

and i know a 13 would just be out of the question.

I normally wear a sz 8.5 to 9. I got a sz 8 in the yeezys. I even tried a 7.5 and to my suprise I could fit them. but the 8 was more confy.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^^^^^That man made me not even want to rock my yeezys. How can u make a sneaker look that bad?

wow dudes flamed him for wearing fake kicks, not they hating cause he's wearing well-known sneaker....where does this end exactly?
eyes.gif

thanks kevineg6...i'm definitely get them this weekend...i know the guy is legit but i can't tell b grades from original release...just dont wanna highprice for b grade product....educate me on this...so b grade fits under "fake" category? or "not legit " category? just wanna clear up theconfusion...

b grade is real 100% authentic product made and manufactured by Nike. The only difference is that they might have a cosmetic defect.

I don't think B-grades even exist for these shoes. Only defect I've heard was some of the Y print on the suede part or on the strap are not showing toowell. But the picture you show use got non of that.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Can anyone help me for the Tans NJ/NYC? This is the last chance I have for getting a pair of Yeezys.......

you suck at getting sneakers

Originally Posted by Jekih

I posted something similar on iss... the 2-3 sizes down is OD. If you didn't get this size u need but are going to MAKE them fit. Just do it. Dont sell that to others so they can get fkd on their pick-up.
If you were implying that I was...then re read my post.

i said 1/2 to FULL size. nothing more
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

pretty sure there has to be b-grades of these or i wonder if they were held for family/friends/employees?

if that one slipped through the cracks at nike that uncle sam sold that dude, with the strap pretty much smooth, with no Y's embedded, then naw, i doubtthere's b-grades (that was a b-grade, and nike shipped it out as a-grade)...

Originally Posted by wetbandit

What's up with the $110 rumor. I called Nike yesterday and I gave the rep the product # and she said the price listed was $110. Could it be a mistake in the system or are they just feeding me BS. The Tan's are basically the same material as the Greys so why would they be $100 cheaper. I called my local sneaker guy and he said that they haven't got the paperwork yet so he wasn't sure. He also said they he heard there will be a second series of Yeezys which will be cheaper and more obtainable. Some of the changes will be the Y's embossed on them won't be on the new ones. On another note, the greys are the dopest CW hands down. Glad I got them.
im gonna need somebody that has the tans early to show a pic of suggested retail. so this rumor can be behind us...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

pretty sure there has to be b-grades of these or i wonder if they were held for family/friends/employees?

if that one slipped through the cracks at nike that uncle sam sold that dude, with the strap pretty much smooth, with no Y's embedded, then naw, i doubt there's b-grades (that was a b-grade, and nike shipped it out as a-grade)...

True. Every Air Yeezy that has released thus far, Nike deems as A-Grade. A true B-Grade, is purchased at a Nike Outlet with a black stamp on top of the box ora "B" written across the barcode inside the shoe. It is possible, but I highly doubt a pair of Yeezy's has grazed the floors of a Nike Outlet.

Back
Top Bottom