* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Y’all think there’s any chance they do these retros like the anniversary air max 1’s and have a wider release in the future? At least with the gr OG color ways.

Same here. This is the only colorway that I’ll drop that dumbass retail price of $175 for.
man these should be $140 max, retail in '03 was $125 I think :smh:

Y’all think there’s any chance they do these retros like the anniversary air max 1’s and have a wider release in the future? At least with the gr OG color ways.
hopefully

They could still sell the shoe for $130-$140. Not too much going on with the shoe as far as the technology used and materials.

With all the tech and the materials the 15's have, they cost $185 which is justified. These are $10 less.

I guess you really can't blame Nike selling these and retroes with obsolete technology for way too much, most will sell out regardless of price.

Via @ a1_superman
24838720_2421793424711562_6416786190829092864_n.jpg

I can't remember nike doing that with other kicks....so maybe but I wouldn't hold my breath

They look great up there...feel the L in the air

Didn't like the blacks that much when I was younger...but those look really good up there.

Somehow I've been able to get all 3 AZG's to retro so far, let's keep the streak going.

I'm cool paying resale now for shoes that I really like I'm just worried about all the bootlegs out there.

Nah when u think about it. The time wasted on doing raffles plus gas plus if you bring some friends with you to do raffles plus wasting your friends time = you end up wasting more money.

Like I said tho...I would only pay resale for shoes that I really really like and I wouldn't never pay crazy resale tax.

Last edited:

I'm ALL THE WAY in on these. Looks like they kept the back, chrome hit, silver/chrome like the OGs. Dope! That's a little detail that they changed on the last, actual "First Game," release, making it red on those. I still love my pair, but I do like the silver/chrome coloring a little better.

Back
Top Bottom