* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I dunno if to save money..or try to get these I overpaid for the august first games ($260)..but I really wanted that shoe so it isn’t horrible. These I like also, but I guess I’ll try on snkrs, & pass if I fail.

I'm passing on the black pair as I've never been a fan of them. if anyone needs help, let me know as I'll pay it forward with attempting to oop on this release in exchange for assistance on the svsm drop.

Anyone know if Nike stores will carry these? Did they have the last release? Thinking about waiting at one to get a pair.

So the 23rd is the real deal date huh? Hopefully these resale the same as the previous ones that came out this year. I’m sure Ls will be had once again but I don’t want to be on that team.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.26.16 AM.png
Recently picked these two up for a reasonable price from a really kind fellow NTer. So tough to find sz. 11.5-12
Can't wait for more colors of the AZG

no overseas online release or US mom n pop shots info on these??? 3 days to release and nothing

I think Kith is for the soldiers and lebron 15. I haven’t heard anything on the blacks. Even called my local shoe city and they have no clue. But they got the white/blacks

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.26.16 AM.png
Recently picked these two up for a reasonable price from a really kind fellow NTer. So tough to find sz. 11.5-12
Can't wait for more colors of the AZG

I checked stock X and their going for about $200-$220 in my sizes for the white/black. First game ones are substantially more.

I think the wheat ones may have even gone down.

I’ve literally found 1 store releasing these Saturday & it’s a smooth 2 hour drive round trip. I’m preparing myself to not have a pair now smh.

Here’s hoping I’m wrong somehow & everyone has better luck

hoping i have better luck than i did with previous two!!
but i might just grab off stock or goat now
Yeah, I just grabbed off of goat for only like $50-60 over retail when you factor in shipping and tax. I'd rather pay a little extra now and not worry. No more thinking about how hectic this release may or may not be.

Back
Top Bottom