* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

maybe those who really liked them bought a pair when the first came out and the odds are those who copped back then might not even want another pair, so the demand could be a little less?

i didn't care for them the first time, but now, looking at them again, the black ones look nice!

Not to say that’s impossible, but the shoe is like 15 years old, so I would think it’d be time for a fresh pair if you truly liked them back in the day. But who knows, I’m just thinking along the lines of any other retro sneaker. Eventually you’ll need/want a new pair.

From where? I ordered from StockX but I won’t get my pair until late next week. Look forward to the pics in the meantime.
Late next week is when I expected to get my pair. I ordered my pair from GOAT on Wednesday, and they were received, authenticated, and sent all in the same day. They arrive tomorrow.

Man broke down and copped from that 91kix spot, the min after i copped my goat offer was accepted. I rarely ever cop over retail but this is one shoe i made an exception for. I couldn’t miss this but wasn’t trying to cop 2 for over tho so now I’m stuck smh

Man broke down and copped from that 91kix spot, the min after i copped my goat offer was accepted. I rarely ever cop over retail but this is one shoe i made an exception for. I couldn’t miss this but wasn’t trying to cop 2 for over tho so now I’m stuck smh
you're from Sac too? haha

94189FB3-F695-4376-AC1A-20005F3251EF.jpeg

A local boutique had em...

Back
Top Bottom