* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Should be able to grab these in outlets right ? 
Def depends on the production numbers. If the numbers of Kobe's retros are any indication of how they're gonna handle these, I can see these being limited and flying off shelves. Specially the First Games. Definitely excited for both the AZG and Kobe 1 returning. 

Also: Lets get that unreleased LA all star game colorway 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
They need to announce when they're dropping in Cleveland so I can hop on it.

I was 13 when these first dropped, can't miss them now.

Hopefully they do like the 2k4 huarache when they first retroed and drop an ID option. That would be dope.

I'd much rather pay $175 for these compared to what JB has been releasing at $190/$220

I had the first games and I loved them. Regret selling them but I think it's wack they doing this color. They were limited and shouldn't be touched. Bring back the other white/black and some new colors but leave the first games alone.

Im def in, had the og white/blk pair back in the day... 175$ is a bit much but i think they will go on sale just like the ogs did...

The First Games and those two above are the best cow's. I'm glad they're bringing these back

Last edited:
Still have the OG white/black on ice. Black/white are beat but still wearable.

$175 no problem for first games, especially if the tech is right. I will be rocking non-stop.

i may be in the minority here but i always HATED the wheats.

i mean they're good but they're not GOOD if you know what I'm sayin

The only lebron I ever had and will have wad this one.

I remember in 7th grade having these on and playing basketball made me feel better wearing these. So yes a cop for me

NEED a new pair of 1st games, my pair started falling a part at the soles.

Need them to bring back the white/black as well.

I'm so in!! I'm also probably so not going to get a pair since I am not on my phone 24/7, get notifications or stay on shoe websites regularly 
ohwell.gif
 lol

Back
Top Bottom