* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

It's about time, damn time. Now, let's move to the IIs and IVs.

that lifetime contract on Nike's part was a great move, these retros will generate a ton of income.

Title says it all, Date and colors TBA-    (NOT TBD)

Stock Photo

25-retroed-nike-air-zoom-generation.jpg
I know i said this a few years ago, i was going off of a convo at Nike world headquarters.... the project just kept getting pushed off.

Glad to hear we are finally going to see them come back to market. 

ASW?

this is one of Nike's best designed sneaker of all-time. this was a hell of a way to start someone's signature series. 

I just hope there are plans to release the other colors because as it stands it's just theses. We shall see though

this is one of Nike's best designed sneaker of all-time. this was a hell of a way to start someone's signature series. 

Lol you can't be serious with this post. :lol:

This shoe along with the Huarache 2K4 & VC III paid homage to Nike's 90s basketball kicks mixed with Hummer H2 styling.

I'd be down for an updated Cleveland, retro+ cw.. It would make sense because they could sell matching apparel and jerseys with it. Lebron retros have the unique quality that he is still playing and is at the top of his game so it would be easy to pull this off.

Lol you can't be serious with this post. :lol:

This shoe along with the Huarache 2K4 & VC III paid homage to Nike's 90s basketball kicks mixed with Hummer H2 styling.

I think the Hummer H2 influence captured 2003 perfectly.. In the US, it captured the Nationalism of the country (as AMG General manufactured the vehicle and they were used in Iraq) plus the inclusion of "Generation" in the model's name signified Lebron was a worthy successor to MJ, whom had retired earlier that year from the Wizards.

Back
Top Bottom