I finally got some

Attachments

• IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0774.JPG
    IMG_0774.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
Yup definitely! I haven't seen a 14 literally, outside of that bogus snkrs drop Smdh.... Sz 14 ppl hoarding

Some people still have their OG pair in DS or great condition for about $275-$350 online.

When the black/red pair releases watch the retro be worth twice the amount of the OG at $500 resale! That makes absolutely no sense to me!

Have an OG black pair in great shape, but my soles have separated on my white/black pair.

+1 for making these actually obtainable. Would love to have a pair to play in again. I won't hold my breath though...

Some people still have their OG pair in DS or great condition for about $275-$350 online.

When the black/red pair releases watch the retro be worth twice the amount of the OG at $500 resale! That makes absolutely no sense to me!

I wouldn't want to buy a 14 year old pair

Def would want a fresh pair though. Don't want to have to jump through hoops and want OG specs, is that too much to ask :nerd:

I wouldn't want to buy a 14 year old pair

Def would want a fresh pair though. Don't want to have to jump through hoops and want OG specs, is that too much to ask :nerd:

Either way it makes no sense for the 2017 pair to be insanely limited and priced over $400 resale. I have the black/red pair in almost DS condition, so I'm not tripping to much. I'm just not understanding the hype for these and price gauging...

Back
Top Bottom