* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

The Vachetta Tans actually dropped in price and I was able to snag my sz 13 pair for retail.
I saw some smaller sizes a few months back (9.5-10) for $160-170. Have no idea what market is like right now but there was a window of opportunity.

J23 iPhone App @J23app
Air Zoom Generation QS White/White-Varsity Crimson-Black $175
1f440.29bd9bf8b6.png
#ComingSoon

are LeBron 1s still wearable if they been DS all these years?>

I personally wouldn't chance it. I sell all my shoes once they hit 10 years just precautionary measures.

Someone may say they are safe to wear though. So wait on other opinions.

Nope. Not very safe to wear.

I had, at one point - the cleanest and most flawless looking 1st colorway OG AZG, after wearing them for a day - I watched them come apart at the sole area to become completely unwearable.

Damn bad news, guess I should have put some wears in them.

With that said, hopefully Nike releases the 'real' first games, those were dope. That white/white/crimson colorway is not going to sell imo. good for those who actually want them.

wouldn't mind a pair of zoom generation's as I've never owned the OG, but I'm not gonna go over and beyond to obtain a pair if they are limited.

I got lucky on these and hit on the xhibition raffle here in Cleveland...retail or bust for me for ANY shoe... hopefully the next 2 colorways are easily obtainable for those of us who are all your want them to wear...

This is an OG box for the first game aways. Colorway scheme is weird but matches what was earlier posted, for those who were confused and thought that it was a different color. Sneaker twitter arguing about it.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 9.39.36 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom