* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I pulled the trigger on that StockX deal for $203.95, so thanks again to young_keafor24!

Anyone been able to confirm zoom or lack thereof? Curious to see if I will like these, as much as I did years ago, like I'm enjoying PG1 for hoops now.

So the red is a bit darker than the OG's.... Still solid quality

azg.jpg

I would hop on this soon, my size just sold. Looks like someone is dumping their pairs for the low on stockx and goat:

https://stockx.com/nike-lebron-1-air-zoom-generation-white-black-retro
https://www.goat.com/sneakers/air-zoom-generation-retro-qs-aj4204-101

Just grabbed my size 9 off of GOAT. Not taking any chances. And when you factor in tax and shipping, $20-30 more to guarantee them, especially when we don't know the 411 in terms of limited ness, is a no brainer.

I only want these if they have zoom in them. Wouldn't mind hooping in the black pair

Seems like all the cats in NY are backdooring these early, some places getting only 16 pairs from what I heard. QS tag holding true.

I haven't been on this site in years and been buying stuff still here and there but as far as the QS goes I see that footlocker online is getting them on release date but are any other places getting them at retail? I've seen some of the resale prices on these not really interested in all that but it makes sense. Looking more for retail price online since it doesn't seem my local footlocker or Eblens and Expressionz is getting them.

Seems like all the cats in NY are backdooring these early, some places getting only 16 pairs from what I heard. QS tag holding true.

Man, for those that want them I hope it's not too crazy. I'm surprised Nike isn't pushing these with some "the first game of the King" type message. Thanks for the StockX and GOAT intel BTW.

Man, for those that want them I hope it's not too crazy. I'm surprised Nike isn't pushing these with some "the first game of the King" type message. Thanks for the StockX and GOAT intel BTW.

No problem bro! And you know Nike gonna throw something together last minute like they always do with LBJ. My footlocker plug dont work at HOH no more, so no early info for me anymore. If they do a similar procedure in the past, its gonna be FCFS at 10AM with 28-35 pairs available. Champ pack was the same way, I fully expect Xhib to get pairs. Got a plug that work there now:nerd:

I wish i had the cash for the stock x and goat pairs. I just gonna try on saturday. I just checked the app yea they didn't load it for the launch locator which probably means they didn't get their pairs. Ima assume its gonna be 34th st or HOH uptown. Maybe fulton st. Its just footlocker getting these it seems. Either those stores or snkrs for the draw...

Went for a 12 and sold out! Picked up an 11.5, hope they fit or swap for a 12 later. Wanted to secure at least 1 pair for now.

Last edited:
I wish i had the cash for the stock x and goat pairs. I just gonna try on saturday. I just checked the app yea they didn't load it for the launch locator which probably means they didn't get their pairs. Ima assume its gonna be 34th st or HOH uptown. Maybe fulton st. Its just footlocker getting these it seems. Either those stores or snkrs for the draw...

At least it aint a silent raffle :rofl:

wow, those goat prices. I want to grab a pair but I feel like every time I pay more than retail before a release it comes back to bite me. The resell prices of the first release have me worried though. Ughh.

When the last retros dropped early I don't think they were this cheap. Only 20-40 bucks over retail? Could be a good sign. The market is there for lebron retros.

When the last retros dropped early I don't think they were this cheap. Only 20-40 bucks over retail? Could be a good sign. The market is there for lebron retros.

I hope so, because I didn't jump on that 11.5 and I'm nervous my feelings will be hurt on Saturday.

GOAT offers free returns, so if i get these for retail then no issues. Consignment shop said these going in he $300 ish range. So there is a market, i think whoever got these early didnt know what he had. It happens.

Back
Top Bottom