* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Man somebody bought a size 10 for $250 on GOAT. Safe to say people aint taking chances lol
thats just stupid

like i said before this is the first retro of this colorway and will probably be retroed again a billion times before we die. so no point in bending over and letting resellers take it from you

yall do know qs doesnt necessarily mean really limited right?

it use to 15 years ago but not now

True. However based on the numbers some members have provided in the previous posts, size runs are not great. Appears this will be a true QS.

Also, I just got shipping confirmation for my $200 GOAT order for these. Be on the lookout for those that ordered.

True. However based on the numbers some members have provided in the previous posts, size runs are not great. Appears this will be a true QS.

Also, I just got shipping confirmation for my $200 GOAT order for these. Be on the lookout for those that ordered.

Still on the look out for mine.

Know somebody who got theirs early, he wasnt sure but he said they were comfy. Hopefully thats a good sign, i will provide an update and see once i get in hand
Seeing as I can't walk, I guess it doesn't really affect me, but I hope they keep the tech that was in the original. Oh, and I just got my GOAT shipping confirmation, for others that copped like myself.

Phone is about to die, but check ftl app
Screenshot_2017-08-21-17-48-48.png

GOAT shipped. And any clevelanders in this thread this is the only mall getting these. Next and Xhib I heard is getting them as well.

Attachments

• IMG_3741.PNG
    IMG_3741.PNG
    104.7 KB · Views: 14
So basically if I understood correctly, no SNKRS app, no Nike+ and like a handful of FTL locations are getting them. Well then off to Goat it might be if that's right.

Damn. Yeah, I definitely made the right decision jumping on the GOAT listings. Maybe not as bad, but it's looking like it might be similar to the other "First Game" release.

Official images. I kind of wish they kept the back part silver/chrome, but still a must have in my book.

Attachments

• AZG-1.jpg
    AZG-1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 14
  • AZG-2.jpg
    AZG-2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 15
  • AZG-3.jpg
    AZG-3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 13
  • AZG-4.jpg
    AZG-4.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
  • AZG-5.jpg
    AZG-5.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 12
  • AZG-6.jpg
    AZG-6.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 11
I have to believe this is being done to test the market with Bron retros and once they see there is a demand for them they will hit stores with more pairs. I wasn't around when the first wave of Jordan retros hit since I'm only 24 but I can imagine it was similar

wish i came into this thread earlier and hopped on that goat deal... its like only a few bucks over retail but once these sell out prices are going to be OD on the bay :sick:

wish i came into this thread earlier and hopped on that goat deal... its like only a few bucks over retail but once these sell out prices are going to be OD on the bay :sick:
If by "the bay" you mean eBay I've already seen a couple that are going for double the retail value.

Man I caved and bought a pair on GOAT. Figured $230 shipped isn't too bad considering retail is $190+tax and shipping. Good thing they had my size.

Back
Top Bottom