* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

It appears both tomorrow's release and the Vachetta Tan's will be limited.

The Vachetta Tans are coded as QS and rumors are they will be tough to get.

Nike clearly building the hype train with these two releases.

I'm guessing the 3rd release will be a GR with mega availability

Pulled this rumor about a possible pack from another site so it's not my info.

Nike Sportswear could have something big planned for the coming All-Star Weekend festivities. Rumors about the Nike Air Zoom Generation returning in a “Vachetta Tan” colorway in a NikeLab-like premium monochromatic look in a tribute to the famed “Wheat” colorway. Granted, this is still just speculation at this point, but the Air Zoom Generation Vachetta Tan could be joined by the Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Vachetta Tan” in an All-Star themed pack.

Last edited:
I just want 1st games (or the black joints). Never liked wheats before and dont want any fugazi wheats now

Pic via @uncle_a_ron

16123630_1623959271242671_4437271098798637056_n.jpg

I doesn't surprise me at all that there is not so much interest for this shoe.

Aside from the first release (First Games) which were rumored to be about 1000 pairs the rest of the line
didn't do so well. All were available from outlets or at a steep discount a few weeks after the release as I recall.

I think it was a mistake for Nike to limit the First Games but time will tell. I think they need to build interest in the line, seeing them on people's does build interest.
Unfortunately, being so limited you will not see a lot of these being worn, a shame if you ask me.

Good luck to all who win the sweepstakes and those who purchase from a retailer in person.

I doesn't surprise me at all that there is not so much interest for this shoe.

Aside from the first release (First Games) which were rumored to be about 1000 pairs the rest of the line
didn't do so well. All were available from outlets or at a steep discount a few weeks after the release as I recall.

I think it was a mistake for Nike to limit the First Games but time will tell. I think they need to build interest in the line, seeing them on people's does build interest.
Unfortunately, being so limited you will not see a lot of these being worn, a shame if you ask me.

Good luck to all who win the sweepstakes and those who purchase from a retailer in person.

shame those who really want the first games wont be able to get them :smh:

looked throughout the thread and I couldn't find much upon wide feet fit, would it be best to go up .5 size? 

looked throughout the thread and I couldn't find much upon wide feet fit, would it be best to go up .5 size? 
I wear an 11.5 in most Nike/Jordan retros. I had an 11.5 in the OG Blk/Wht Zoom Gens and they fit very similar. Assuming these new Zoom Gen retros fit the same as the OG's. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom