* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

they should just make this CW a GR man. it's ridiculous that they're gonna start a retro series this way smh 

This is the perfect way to start a retro series, major hype building which will generate more buzz and profits.

This is the perfect way to start a retro series, major hype building which will generate more buzz and profits.

This is true. Hopefully nike also releases other og colorways as grs and not cram uninspired colorways down our throats. I wont mind new colorways just as long as they are nice ones.

They have to release some of those samples/F&F/PE pairs. There were a zillion of them, and they were fire.

I copped the og black pair in 2004 on major discount at the outlets I think, and then found the og white/black pair at a thrift store in like 2010 for dirt cheap too.

I kept the Jordan retro's on ice back then and hooped in asg's and Melo's.

Last edited:
Still rock my white red pair here and there as they seemed to have held up pretty well over the years. Got them for $90 bucks on discount at DSG during my sophomore year of HS for AAU basketball cause they matched the jerseys so well. Man the nostalgia felt after hearing the first games would be re-released was insane!

$175 is steep, but the AZG might be one of my all-time faves. Had 2 pairs - one that got destroyed and the one I still have referenced above. Definitely going to try for these - the price hike is absurd but if it's that soft full-grain leather throughout I'd cop just for that.

WOW!! 
roll.gif
What's the point of a retro, if you're only going to bring it back to a hand full of people?
eyes.gif

Is there a raffle or anything in NYC for these? Downloaded the Footlocker app and there's nothing that indicates any raffle or sweepstakes.

I had some cats on here tell me resell was gonna be 250 tried to tell me these gonna go for crazy numbers but you let some cats experience ish for themselves

Why would they be? It's like listening to a commercial on the radio, how many times is a phone number repeated in 30 seconds?

It doesn't matter at all to me, I was just telling that dude cuz he said there shouldn't be a big swoosh on signature shoes.

Back
Top Bottom