* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Just spoke with two different Reps. One I spoke with before the usual 10 Eastern drop and he told me it would be at 10am Eastern.  Low and behold, it is not there after refreshing like a mad man.  So reached out to another rep, and got the standard, yes it will release today but check our twitter account for an updated time.  It hasn't been discussed yet.  SMH.  THis is going to be random as all get out. 

the woman's AF is at 6. He played Sac in his 1st game and that tip is at 7.00. Expect SNKRS to be at 7

Hopefully they actually do tweet out a time and its not just random.  Looks like this will be the last chance for many of us.

Just spoke with two different Reps. One I spoke with before the usual 10 Eastern drop and he told me it would be at 10am Eastern.  Low and behold, it is not there after refreshing like a mad man.  So reached out to another rep, and got the standard, yes it will release today but check our twitter account for an updated time.  It hasn't been discussed yet.  SMH.  THis is going to be random as all get out. 

Feeling like another Samurai type bs.

I requested at size 10 and just waiting for a call back. Crossing fingers cuz I ain't trying to pay $400-$700 on ebay.

What do you do after requesting the shoes?
Get upset because you didn't get the opportunity to actually purchase them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom