* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

When Lebron said he meant they were for everyone he was speaking on what the shoe represented to him, not that everyone will be able to buy it.

First games were pretty limited when they originally released as well. Had to settle for the "homes" because they were available that christmas.

Last edited:
When Lebron said he meant they were for everyone he was speaking on what the shoe represented to him. Ot that everyone will be able to buy it

First games were pretty limited when they originally released as well. Had to settle for the "homes" because they were available that christmas.

Were they this limited though? Its practically like these dont exist this time around

Original First Game AZG's were nearly just as limited as these. Probably even more limited.

If I remember correctly, there were only 500 pairs available in 2003.

I just wanna see someone with the shoes in hand so I know this whole thing is real. Good luck to all those who actually want a pair to keep for themselves.

If I would have stayed in Sandusky OH for a few more months, I would have copped them back in 03

I was working at Cedar Point and my contract ended in August.

Got back to MS and I knew nothing about the First Games until the original home's dropped.  That's when I started seeing pictures of the First Games and I found out they were limited.

That would require someone to actually have been able to capture this unicorn.

These are like the Nintendo NES Classic.
nah them classics were way more available ive had 10 of those through the holidays if u put in the work...but the azg u literally have no shot to cop these...

If these are like NES Classics then Im copping a ton :lol: I want these but they're my second to last pick in colorways so I wont be too bummed. Wheats are number 1 but the Vachettas sound disappointing already, hopefully I'm wrong.

Yea and one group got like 10+ pairs from kith

I just hope they retro some of the old samples, would love a pair of olympics

Last edited:
ynhSzlC.png

Original First Game AZG's were nearly just as limited as these. Probably even more limited.

If I remember correctly, there were only 500 pairs available in 2003.

Absolutely correct, if I recall there was some debate on quantities available (500 or 1000) but either way very limited.

If I get a pair, I promise to take pics of comparisons from 2003 vs 2017.

Promise. Please baby Jesus.

anybody went to KITH? was in BX when the ig post went up, put the address on waze and got that 52 min eta via BQE traffic...just went home.lol

Back
Top Bottom