* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

They were only samples - 50 pairs. A few of them went to Kith and a few went to New Orleans during ASW. 
There's one on ebay going for 3K now in a 10.5 - just happy i found a size 12.5 that fits.

For real? What's the model called again? Trying to find it

For real? What's the model called again? Trying to find it
Zoom Flight Bonafide. 

3 other colorways have been announced as well - nothing like the 5 Decades pack color, but still dope if you're a fan of the Zoom Flight 95 (just happens to be my all time favorite ball sneaker).

I need some AZGs or some LeBron 3s soon. Anybody have some they're trying to sell
I would really like these

zoom_lebron_iii.jpg

Where art thou OG White/Black/Red colorway?? :nerd:

At this point if they gave them to us they would be stupid limited and inaccessible to the majority of the consumers who want them.

Either release them where we can buy them or just keep them. Dangling a carrot is bs.

Nike needs to stop playin and put out some more LeBron Retros. C'mon Nike u dont just give us 2 ultra limited retro releases and then stop.

Nike needs to stop playin and put out some more LeBron Retros. C'mon Nike u dont just give us 2 ultra limited retro releases and then stop.

They will believe me.

The 2nd vachetta release has really fallen in price, have a look you might find at retail.

Back
Top Bottom