* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Checked dover street market At the right time :smokin After Ls all morning got to take my time and check out

How do they feel n fit

Fit true to size in my opinion, maybe a tad on the wide/long side, but close to true to size for most would be my guess. Feel great, quality materials and build on my pair, no gripes from me. The toe cap piece is still a bit on the glossy side, but that's how the OG's were too.

Random question; overslept on SNKRS release, so I called my fairly local FTL in strongsville to see if they had any pair and they did the reservation. I saw on a screenshot that the people have till 3 to pick them up, you guys think it's worth it to drive 45 minutes there on the off chance the people don't come pick them up?

Definitely worth it.
However, make sure you get there at least an hour before (2 pm) and let the mgr know you're waiting on the unclaimed pairs. Always a few pairs unclaimed.

For example my pair at FTL will go unclaimed because I hit on the SNKRS app this morning and don't need two pairs.

Last edited:
I'm sure these will come out again once Lebron retires. Gotta build the hype ahead of time >D
if nike wants them sell out even faster next time they should change the name to zoom lebron 1. alot of people dont know these the first lebrons

this limited stuff is to test if there is a demand for lebron retroes. these were long past overdue

they started retroing jordans when the 8 dropped no?

Random question; overslept on SNKRS release, so I called my fairly local FTL in strongsville to see if they had any pair and they did the reservation. I saw on a screenshot that the people have till 3 to pick them up, you guys think it's worth it to drive 45 minutes there on the off chance the people don't come pick them up?
I just left there about 20 min ago from picking up my pair, and there was a decent amount of already purchased marks next to the names on his sheet...roughly 30 names or so on the sheet, that may be pushing it to from what I could glance at. Hope it helps, and hopefully you score a pair...

yup, i just missed on bait too. I happened to be just go on IG and I saw their post 30 seconds after it went up.

Welp. Every time I step away from my phone or computer. I always miss something. Hoping the black pair wont be this difficult

Straight to feet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom