* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Congrats to those that had a successful hunt. With this anarchy, glad I scooped on GOAT. Clearly they were as limited as I feared. Decided to rock my Wheats today...
IMG_5599.JPG

Congrats to those that had a successful hunt. With this anarchy, glad I scooped on GOAT. Clearly they were as limited as I feared. Decided to rock my Wheats today...
IMG_5599.JPG

Air Zoom Generation checking out in all sizes at FLCA for $35 off + free shipping with code B2SKOOL bit.ly/2gfirCA

Came to $184 shipped. Remembered I had a friend on NT out in Canada

DUDE! Can't thank you enough! Came out to 179 since my gf has a friend in Vancouver! Stoked!! Owe you one!

Air Zoom Generation checking out in all sizes at FLCA for $35 off + free shipping with code B2SKOOL bit.ly/2gfirCA

Came to $184 shipped. Remembered I had a friend on NT out in Canada

Thank you for posting this! Reached out to my friend in Canada and hes going to ship them out to me!

footlocker.ca is notorious for cancels and worst of all sometimes don't even tell you till you reach out to them. I've even had orders where the cs says your order is being packed and ready to go and next day end up with cancel.

Was able to snag a size 11 off of FTL CA. Thank you sooooooo much. Might be a squeeze but worst thing that can happen is a size swap. So hyped! Got some DS Bron 9 aways coming Monday and then these. The bron collection is filling out nicely

Was able to snag a size 11 off of FTL CA. Thank you sooooooo much. Might be a squeeze but worst thing that can happen is a size swap. So hyped! Got some DS Bron 9 aways coming Monday and then these. The bron collection is filling out nicely

8,10,10.5 all that's left. You probably got the last 11

8,10,10.5 all that's left. You probably got the last 11
I was trying to decide between an 11 and a 13 cuz I'm a 11.5/12 and when I added the 13 I got a message saying the item is out of stock and was like well alrighty that makes the choice easy haha. Any idea how long till I get confirmation email?

I was trying to decide between an 11 and a 13 cuz I'm a 11.5/12 and when I added the 13 I got a message saying the item is out of stock and was like well alrighty that makes the choice easy haha. Any idea how long till I get confirmation email?

Not sure. Friend ordered my pair. Ill probably check back with him Monday evening to see if they've shipped. Nothing gonna happen tomorrow

Lol I wouldn't get too excited. They send out mass cancellations after order confirmation all the time. Their system can't differentiate between in store and online stock, hence all the overselling. FLCA is the worst.

Back
Top Bottom