* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Plus Shipping over resell ?
IMG_6892.jpg

IMG_2511.JPG

true to size is good to go. have an 11 in the vachettas. tad narrow like all lebrons, but a bit long. got these in 10.5.

qualities alright. nothing exceptional. i have no complaints though. i look for more quality in jordan's than i do nike basketball so i may not be the one to judge it lol

Nice touch on the pics of the shoes on the boxes! I want the black pairs. Hope they're not limited.

thanks man. saw a black pair vnds end auction at 83 bucks. still had the lebron on the insoles. i shoulda doubled up lol

thanks man. saw a black pair vnds end auction at 83 bucks. still had the lebron on the insoles. i shoulda doubled up lol

Nice! I had both the black and white pairs growing up so I'm glad I was able to scoop up the recent retro. Just waiting until October for the black pair!

auctions over, yeah. seller let go black pair, white/black crimson pair, and first (away) games. they went for 83, 93, 300 respectively

Got my 2 pairs … one for under retail too! Gonna rock the nicer pair (fl.ca) and keep the other pair (ndc) on ice. Somehow only the right shoe of the ndc pair has tumbled leather while the rest is that plasticky smooth kind.

IMG_3114.JPG

Had anyone tried to hoop in these? I didn't want to beat them but I wanted to play at least one or two games indoors and see how they felt. Any comments if you did would be great.

I know a lot of peeps didn't like the Vachetta Tan QSs, but for those that have them or have seen, do they develop patina (changing of color that vachetta tan leather does) over time? Couldn't pass up on a DS pair for $160. I think they're solid in person, and will be even more so if they do develop a patina.

Love these. Actually just saw them sitting here in Thailand during vacay. Passed cause I just have no use for them as far as wear.

Back
Top Bottom