* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

i do agree with a previous poster mentioning that Lebron wasn't what he is now 15 years ago. so maybe when it's all said and done, all the future retro KDs, Kyries, Hardens, etc will be even more expensive and would sell out quickly.

Won my earlier off GOAT. Had $99 sitting in my account with was free money so I grabbed these...

2csjoqo.jpg

It might be hard for some, but stay on this thread before, on, after release date and you’ll have a good chance to cop. Links to cop online will be posted.

And on release date go to spots that are selling them FCFS and wait in line if you can. That’s how I got the last two AZG releases. Just stay on top of things.
Any links to these?

I mean in 2003 he was known by everyone who was a basketball fan, but he's oviously 10x more famous/widely known now than he was 15 years ago simply by virtue of his longevity, the "decision" controversy, and his philosophical stances he's used his platform to promote.

tl;dr was known by NBA fans in 2003 is a household name in 2018

ya if anything there was so much hype on him before because they were calling him the next mj before his first game

Lmao

If anyone hadn’t heard of Lebron when he was a rookie in the nba, they probably can’t tell you what nba stands for and they’re not buying AZG retros now.

If anything some of y’all were in Huggies so you can’t really speak on it

Facts are current sig shoes rarely sell out unless limited and retros move units. Same thing back then, when azgs dropped they hit discounts except 1st games. Retro Js were selling out

Back
Top Bottom