* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Glad you were able to scoop them up!

tumblr_558960e6abe6a01cd240e36f2f1a7601_8a5978b0_400.gif
1688395584962.gif

They arent. lol
Anybody with our size feet should know that you’re lucky just to even be get pairs. Waiting on discounts in bigger sizes is sketchy even on the most random shoes. But good luck to anybody trying. Its not impossible but you gotta be real lucky most times.

FA328A4E-AF8D-4E57-9B21-4FF35F3E0C13.jpeg

Purps came in while at work today!!! So nice I had to cop twice !
🔥🔥🔥

Can I ask you a favor? I've been dying to know how these would look as a mismatched pair like Nike has done with quite a few shoes lately.

Could you take the gray laces out of one of your pairs and put them in the purples, and take the purple laces and put him in gray and take a pic?

Received my Purps from ROOTED today.

I know it’s just a simple written message, but things like this make me want to do more business with them!

IMG_3968.jpeg

This is my first pair of AZGs, and I just noticed that the sockliner is very reminiscent of the LeBron 2s, which I love!

Glamour shot to follow!

🔥🔥🔥

Can I ask you a favor? I've been dying to know how these would look as a mismatched pair like Nike has done with quite a few shoes lately.

Could you take the gray laces out of one of your pairs and put them in the purples, and take the purple laces and put him in gray and take a pic?
Yea I’ll swap em when I get home in the morning and try to get you some natural lighting

Appreciate it
2CD8047C-B006-42C6-897E-6DEFDBCCA0A4.jpeg
0D54F85C-0C42-472B-AAAF-AAE060225C7F.jpeg

I think the purples with the grey laces contrasts a lot better and I wish the cements came with a dark grey set of laces.
Holy *profanity* that looks fire. I definitely agree that the contrast works better on the purples. I think it's because the purple is ALL mostly one color whereas the gray is light gray & dark gray.

found the purps at my local outlet for $150, not sure if its a return or not. I picked up the sz 11 but I saw a size 10 that was quickly disappeared from the racks. I asked an employee if they had other pairs but they scanned and said no.

First time posting on this thread. I NEVER appreciated the AZG until this pair and I've owned OG lebron II and IIIs.

But man, the fit of the zoom generations are VERY comfortable due to the inner booty that connects to the tongue. I've had to size up in most Nikes due to their narrow design but these were a perfect fit TTS.

My second pair of purps were obviously tried on perhaps by a back employee.

Big time medial side creases.

Sending them back asap

Back
Top Bottom