**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Dope, thanks man. I noticed that you actually grabbed a pair of mediums, hows the fit and whats your height/waist size if you don't mind me asking. Still can't decide between a M/L. I guess I COULD just order both and return one when they restock, but I guess I'd rather not go through the trouble
Yeah I'm 6'0" and 160lbs and M is perfect for me, but they're pretty form fitting

I think my post up there got edited. My apologies if I broke a rule.

My total came out to $162. Taxes and shipping included

They told me 199 too and then when he checked on his computer the sale price came up 199.99-30% off

$140 (including 30% off) at woodburn factory store. phone orders accepted.

I like this jacket but the womens version seems better.

You cant compare retail to sale price. If thats the case, the womens version can be had locally for $100.
I was kidding about the price..  also hadn't seen it get the reduce price treatment on ndc.  $100 is a really good price, any details available?  Also was really interested on your opinion on why the women's model was better other than the hand warmer feature.

You cant compare retail to sale price. If thats the case, the womens version can be had locally for $100.
I was kidding about the price..  also hadn't seen it get the reduce price treatment on ndc.  $100 is a really good price, any details available?  Also was really interested on your opinion on why the women's model was better other than the hand warmer feature.

I love the hand warmer feature and the jacket fits slimmer. I got my daughter the jacket last month at my local Lukes Locker.

I just bought two flash jackets from nike woodbury (thanks again for the heads up!). They told me they were only allowed to do phone orders for up to 200 dollars per day. So she let me buy one today and said she will process my other order tomorrow. But i still had to pay shipping separately for each jacket. Did anyone else have this same problem? Are they not allowed to combine shipping?

Does anyone have an update about a restock on the tech fleece pants (USOC or normal)? I'm looking for a medium. I emailed Nike asking when they would restock...haven't received a reply. "Will get back to you in 24 hours"...smh

EDIT: They responded basically saying they didn't know when they would be in stock but offered to search the inventory of retail stores for a possible phone order.

Last edited:
I'm worried about the 3M material on the flash jacket rubbing off. I remember this being a problem with the Oly 3M jackets. Anybody who owns it or one of the other 3M flash jackets have issues with the material?

I'm worried about the 3M material on the flash jacket rubbing off. I remember this being a problem with the Oly 3M jackets. Anybody who owns it or one of the other 3M flash jackets have issues with the material?

Yeah that's what happened to my daughter's first one. It going to come off with time, just don't put it into the dryer and it'll last more than a season.

I'm 6' 1", 31 in, 165 lbs. size suggestions for the tech fleece pant? (i've looked at a lot of past posts/pictures but still can't really decide between M and L)

I'm 6' 1", 31 in, 165 lbs. size suggestions for the tech fleece pant? (i've looked at a lot of past posts/pictures but still can't really decide between M and L)

Medium would fit you snug.. Fitted look. If you prefer space and not as snug I say go with large. Rule of thumb on these are to go up a size from what you normally wear. Out of curiosity what size do you wear in Nike shirts?

Medium would fit you snug.. Fitted look. If you prefer space and not as snug I say go with large. Rule of thumb on these are to go up a size from what you normally wear. Out of curiosity what size do you wear in Nike shirts?
For t shirts I wear medium and all the dimensions are perfect. You didn't ask but for hoodies I wear medium and they're slightly but manageably shorter. And I wear medium for normal Nike sweatpants, which fit well.

For t shirts I wear medium and all the dimensions are perfect. You didn't ask but for hoodies I wear medium and they're slightly but manageably shorter. And I wear medium for normal Nike sweatpants, which fit well.

You could go either way, honestly. But if you normally wear a medium in normal nike sweatpants, safe bet is to go with the Large.

Back
Top Bottom