**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I am currently debating on ordering from there, it's just I know I will probably get owned by duties there since they use fedex i think, and the other would just use local postal service which is less likely to be opened up and checked.
Should be no debate.  As long as the goods are less than $200, you won't be hit with customs duties--here they will be $100 at most.  They ship fast, too.  Buy them. 

Should be no debate.  As long as the goods are less than $200, you won't be hit with customs duties--here they will be $100 at most.  They ship fast, too.  Buy them. 
I'm in Canada bruh, things are a little different up here lol. I've gotten slapped for like $50 in duties for the APC dunks.

Oneness is bogus. Refunded me my money when I was one of the first people to preorder those black tech pants and I passed on two restocks...

Looking for black tech pants in a size small.
If anybody has it and wants a small heather grey 2.0 I have a small to trade used twice. I'll add cash

Oneness is bogus. Refunded me my money when I was one of the first people to preorder those black tech pants and I passed on two restocks...

Looking for black tech pants in a size small.
If anybody has it and wants a small heather grey 2.0 I have a small to trade used twice. I'll add cash
DM me brethren

No charcoals?
frown.gif
Nah, no charcoal.

Nice just scored Greys!!! Thank you!!! Reposed!!!

Question: re hoodies, AW 77 or windrunner? Which do you prefer?

Neither.. I copped the allover flash and shield element. If I had to choose between the two than windrunner. It's more fitted. Thanks for the rep.

Whoa, that's serious coin. I was just looking for a solid hoodie, not something that could beam me up to Mars! But thank you.

Call the Las Vegas outlet store. Supposedly they have a bunch. I prefer the half shield jacket. All over flash is OD for me

Call the Las Vegas outlet store. Supposedly they have a bunch. I prefer the half shield jacket. All over flash is OD for me

I could see that being an issue for some. I initially copped the allover but once I saw the shield for the great price i had to cop.

Here are the pictures that I mentioned. Side by side comparison of the 1.0 and 2.0 of the grey tech pants.

2.0 on the right and 1.0 on the left.
Sorry for the bad quality of pics, just got home :lol:

let me know if you guys need additional pics. thanks

likenike likenike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom