**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Thanks repped. I've seen those grey ones before. I'm already good on black and grey joggers. I need a navy/obsidian pair still. Smh

Last edited:
Thanks repped. I've seen those grey ones before. I'm already good on black and grey joggers. I need a navy/obsidian pair still. Smh
If you don't HAVE to have the cuffs, then go with Reigning Champ sweats.  Great lounge wear.  My buddy swears by them as the best lounge wear. They have a Navy color.  And come out to around kith bleeker prices.  I'm actually grabbing myself a pair because I can't find a navy sweatpants either. 

http://shop.reigningchamp.com/collections/all/products/sweat-pant-navy

Would a womens medium run about to be a mens small? 

For the nike wind runner jacket? 

They are really that amazing.  Maybe not John Elliot $176 Escobar sweatpant amazing, but I can justify $85 for these any day.  Fitted well (depending on body type), very soft, comfortable, looks good with other clothes, running shoes look great with them, and the quality is actually pretty good for a Nike product. 

I have four pairs and wear them everyday after work and all day on the weekends.  Wouldn't wear anything else. Pockets are great, too. 

Thank you. :smokin

sure, happy to help you fellas get your pairs! just hope karma can come back around, as i've been trying to get a grey pair for over a month. just can't ever time it right.

damn, i didn't even know they made these in XS! can't even imagine how tight those would fit...
I think those are made for women, honestly.  My girl has tried on my Medium and it is not flattering.  I'm guessing the XS would look much, much better.

btw thanks for the link.  Grabbed a pair for a friend.

Last edited:

I think those are made for women, honestly.  My girl has tried on my Medium and it is not flattering.  I'm guessing the XS would look much, much better.

btw thanks for the link.  Grabbed a pair for a friend.
How much does your girl weigh and what jean sz?

sorry for the weird question but I want a pair and I have no idea if should go with a sz small or extra small :frown:

I just want a pair of the Grey Nike Tech Fleeces... 

What size do ya'll wear?

I have a 30 waist, but I'm 5'11" so I have no clue if I should go with a medium or a small... What're the dimensions?

Just checking. I guess I should grab a medium then. I'm not too into the "Hella Stacks" look on my sweats.

Do the Tech Fleece's shrink any? Because I grabbed a pair of joggers from H&M, and they were slightly baggy. Put them in the wash and dried them out to fit perfectly snug around the calf.

How much does your girl weigh and what jean sz?

sorry for the weird question but I want a pair and I have no idea if should go with a sz small or extra small :frown:
She normally wears a Medium in women's Nike bottoms.  She's a size 4.  But the Men's medium was really big on her.  I can't give you advice because I don't have a small or xs that she has tried on that I know fits.  She has the women's tech fleece pant in a Medium and it fits great.

$140 (including 30% off) at woodburn factory store. phone orders accepted.
good lookin' out.  just called to place an order....and they went to 40% off!!!  even better!

thanks justice4all2028!!!!!

was able to get a price match the fact that I ordered on monday
pimp.gif

Last edited:
sure, happy to help you fellas get your pairs! just hope karma can come back around, as i've been trying to get a grey pair for over a month. just can't ever time it right.
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-tech-fleece-pants/095390/

S, M, and XL available for about $98 shipped to the U.S.

I ordered mines here and it took about 3-4 days to get the Cali which is pretty fast.

I just want a pair of the Grey Nike Tech Fleeces...

What size do ya'll wear?

I have a 30 waist, but I'm 5'11" so I have no clue if I should go with a medium or a small... What're the dimensions?
Definitely go with a medium. I'm about 5'10 with a 30-32 waist and medium fits really good on me. The only thing is that the calf area is a little tight, so I can imagine if you have big legs/calves it might be a problem.

Been reading a couple pages back and can't find....anywhere to get the allover flash jacket (the one that retails at $499) for under $200?  to allow for phone orders?  the best I've found so far is 249.99, so no-go on phone orders :frown:

She normally wears a Medium in women's Nike bottoms.  She's a size 4.  But the Men's medium was really big on her.  I can't give you advice because I don't have a small or xs that she has tried on that I know fits.  She has the women's tech fleece pant in a Medium and it fits great.

jerkstore jerkstore . Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom