**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

$140 (including 30% off) at woodburn factory store. phone orders accepted.
What's the fit on these compared to windrunners? I wear large in windrunners. Should i stick with large or get a medium.

I ordered a small on tues, trying to order a M so I can compare them since a lot of you guys have mixed opinions on fit

You sure? I can still add to my cart on both sizes

I was able to choose a size but when it was time to add to cart I got a message saying someone already has that size sitting in checkout and to check back later.

Last edited:
What I wanna know is how some dudes are wearing size Small tech pants, when a girl I know thats 5'0 115LBS. needed a medium :lol:

What I wanna know is how some dudes are wearing size Small tech pants, when a girl I know thats 5'0 115LBS. needed a medium :lol:

lol wondering the same. I got my true size and it fit but just too tight for my liking. If i had skinnier legs it'll fit perfect so that might be the case.

OR they just like it that tight lol :lol:

Either way to each his own though :nthat:

Ok, so explain these tech fleece plants craze to an old timer.

Is it the hypebeasts fueling the thirst for a pair of $80-$150 pair of sweat pants? Or are these things really that amazing? Do they give you a handjob while wearing them or what?

Just curious.....

Is it the hypebeasts fueling the thirst for a pair of $80-$150 pair of sweat pants? Or are these things really that amazing? Do they give you a handjob while wearing them or what?

Just curious.....

What's to explain. There sweatpants. I think it's funny when people are surprised people pay $80-$150 for sweats as if everyone on NT is in the same tax bracket. Lol

What's to explain. There sweatpants. I think it's funny when people are surprised people pay $80-$150 for sweats as if everyone on NT is in the same tax bracket. Lol

Thanks for your insight.......next.

I know what they are, did I ask that?

Move along

You seem a little upset. You'll be happy to know that the tech fleece pants do in fact give you a handjob.

Not upset whatsoever, just don't like smartass replies to a simple question.

Oh, and I'm about to order 10 pairs off ebay if that is in fact true, thanks. Are the ones on ebay from Hong Kong legit?

Not upset whatsoever, just don't like smartass replies to a simple question.

Oh, and I'm about to order 10 pairs off ebay if that is in fact true, thanks. Are the ones on ebay from Hong Kong legit?

Yeah like asking if sweatpants give handjobs is a serious question. You asked a stupid question to start with.

Last edited:

Just curious.....
They are really that amazing.  Maybe not John Elliot $176 Escobar sweatpant amazing, but I can justify $85 for these any day.  Fitted well (depending on body type), very soft, comfortable, looks good with other clothes, running shoes look great with them, and the quality is actually pretty good for a Nike product. 

I have four pairs and wear them everyday after work and all day on the weekends.  Wouldn't wear anything else. Pockets are great, too. 

They are really that amazing.  Maybe not John Elliot $176 Escobar sweatpant amazing, but I can justify $85 for these any day.  Fitted well (depending on body type), very soft, comfortable, looks good with other clothes, running shoes look great with them, and the quality is actually pretty good for a Nike product. 

I have four pairs and wear them everyday after work and all day on the weekends.  Wouldn't wear anything else. Pockets are great, too. 
This. But man those John Elliot sweats look amazing but for the price of two tech fleece pants... I don't know if I can justify it lol. Besides they're out of stock more than the tech fleece pants at more than double the price

Back
Top Bottom