**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Some have said it has been addressed in the 2.0s  I think this is what people might mean when they say 2.0s are a bit more loose.  From what I can see there is more room in the crotch area.  Everything else seems the same imo.

REPPED!!! :evil: :rofl: :evil:

REPPED!!!
devil.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif
Thanks bro

awesome... the problem, now for me, is i THINK i'm inbetween sizes... recently lost weight, and although L still has that loose feeling i like, M became my true size, I think. so i'm guessing it's better to go with L... i don't wanna end up stuffing my legs. but shoot, i went with XL in the original Tech Pants... so I'm probably risking it
Most people would recommend the Large.  I'm similiar.  I fit a medium well.. but out of curiosity ordered larges to decide which fit I like better.. Large fits as well but is more loose fit..  I am going to keep a set in both sizes and depending on which style I would like to wear, I can go with the size I want.

Most people would recommend the Large.  I'm similiar.  I fit a medium well.. but out of curiosity ordered larges to decide which fit I like better.. Large fits as well but is more loose fit..  I am going to keep a set in both sizes and depending on which style I would like to wear, I can go with the size I want.

you are the opposite of my username... this makes me a lot more comfortable in trying to get a pair of the 2.0s! i am honestly not too fond of the 1.0s anymore and do plan to get rid of it once i get the 2.0s and actually get to try them on! crazy that JD is sending the 2.0s now... my friend also ordered a pair for her boyfriend and they arrived today, so she's gonna check and see if she gets the newer version, too!

I got a size small in black and gray nike tech fleece pants for sale, if anyone wants them? A little bit tight for me.

you are the opposite of my username... this makes me a lot more comfortable in trying to get a pair of the 2.0s! i am honestly not too fond of the 1.0s anymore and do plan to get rid of it once i get the 2.0s and actually get to try them on! crazy that JD is sending the 2.0s now... my friend also ordered a pair for her boyfriend and they arrived today, so she's gonna check and see if she gets the newer version, too!
Let us know what she gets shipped to her if you find out.  I've seen couple people ask the same question.  Would be good to know about a recent transaction.

Let us know what she gets shipped to her if you find out.  I've seen couple people ask the same question.  Would be good to know about a recent transaction.

ah okay, she ended up receiving the original Tech Fleece Pants! 545343-063... so i guess it could go both ways!

Where can I get the half flash for $140 (or less) im in NY? Any stores still offering them in a Large?

Nike canceled my Tech Fleece Grey's from the weekend order, but luckily I woke up to shipping confirmation for the Obsidians and Black's I ordered yesterday. Never in my life have I been so excited about sweatpants. 

Last edited:

Nike canceled my Tech Fleece Grey's from the weekend order, but luckily I woke up to shipping confirmation for the Obsidians and Black's I ordered yesterday. Never in my life have I been so excited about sweatpants. 
NDC had the obsidians? I thought that that picture they had of what appeared like 2.0 obsidians was really royal blue? Or did I miss the obsidian restock 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom