**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Those are the grey, if you look below the image it has the style number and the color below "Grey, Style - Color # 545343 - 063" I didn't see it at first either, it's kinda hard to see at times
nerd.gif
Lol, thank you! undecided between the grey 2.0's, and grey 1.0's

jus got my 2.0 grey tech pants in from Viila and WOW, i am super impressed. they fit perfect. thanks to everyone who said size up on tech pants. im very happy and deffinity coppin the black and maybe obsidian/royal....

My 1.0 grey have diaper effect, my. 1.0 black and 2.0 grey do not. Anyone else experience this phenomena?

Random question, but I was trying to find this one Nike Sportswear t shirt that I used to have about 4-5 years ago. It was white with an army green map of the US formed by lines. On one of the sleeves it had a bunch of army green stars and I think it had had an Air Force 1 logo on one of the sleeves.

Anyone have any info on it or if it's still being sold somewhere (including eBay)? I doubt it is, but I always thought it was a cool shirt.

Last edited:
My 1.0 grey have diaper effect, my. 1.0 black and 2.0 grey do not. Anyone else experience this phenomena?
i have 1.0 in grey/black - 2.0 in grey/black/royal/red - and USOC

none have that diaper effect that people talk about... i think you guys just have bad luck with waist size to inseam ratio...

Still looking for an xs in the women's volt split reflective jacket. All of the outlets I've called had them but they wouldn't give me a discount over the phone? Any advice or anyone willing to check their local outlet and see if they have one? I'll gladly add a little on top for your troubles. My girl is going crazy trying to find one and I need those brownie points.

i have 1.0 in grey/black - 2.0 in grey/black/royal/red - and USOC

none have that diaper effect that people talk about... i think you guys just have bad luck with waist size to inseam ratio...
Maybe they're sagging a little bit. My 2.0s have the diaper look if I hang em below the hips...

Still looking for an xs in the women's volt split reflective jacket. All of the outlets I've called had them but they wouldn't give me a discount over the phone? Any advice or anyone willing to check their local outlet and see if they have one? I'll gladly add a little on top for your troubles. My girl is going crazy trying to find one and I need those brownie points.

Well the President's Sale ended yesterday so most of the % offs are over :frown:

But if I see anything at my local spots I'll put it up on here for ya, good luck on the hunt, that's the best part enjoy it haha cause once you get it, it's like meh :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom