**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Arrived yesterday with overnight shipping. Wanted to wear it on my trip to Toronto weekend. It's warmer than I expected. Could hold up to 35+ degree F temps. But still have my North Face Parka to back me up.

The fit is excellent. Slim, and not loose like expected/described by the designer E. Hugh. It can go great with any outfit, dress slacks or tech fleece sweats. That's why I chose the all-black over the black/silver.

Was on the fence when I bought it due to the high price tag, but I have to say it's quality is up to snuff.

The stand-alone liner looks great by itself as well and has just as many useful pockets as the Gore-Tex outer shell. This piece is GREAT and will hold up and become ACG legendary in the years to come. Great job NikeLab.

Sorry for the crappy pics, need a new smartphone
How warm is this, do you think it will be good for winter jacket?

it's pretty warm. inside base layer should provide you plenty of warmth
thanks man. still bit unsure about since price is so high but if it would be warm enough for like -20 celcius it would be worth it. How does it fit? TTS?

Brush don't be foolish it's nike not north face , look how thin THT is ,not keeping u warm in -20's , yea it looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

thanks man. still bit unsure about since price is so high but if it would be warm enough for like -20 celcius it would be worth it. How does it fit? TTS?

Last edited:
it's pretty warm. inside base layer should provide you plenty of warmth

It's surprisingly warm. I'm currently in Toronto, Canada right now testing it out in -5 Celsius temps, and it's holding up great. The Gore-Tex shell does a great job at breaking the high winds at night. And the inner-liner is VERY warm. Warmer than I expected. I have to take it off sometimes, cause I be sweatin'

I brought along a $400 North Face parka as my primary, but honestly, I've been turning to the ACG jacket more during this Canada trip. It's more stylish, and allows greater range of motion. And most of all it's been keeping me warm. Granted, I would use the parka in -20, but I think this jacket would withstand up to -7 Celsius, maximum. 
Bruh don't be foolish it's nike not north face , look how thin THT is ,not keeping u warm in -20's , yea it looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
 Do you even own it? Didn't think so.. sit down pls.

got the arktos, the funnel pullover and a responder backpack is on its way. 

The ACG arktos  do not have a liner (insdide sock) as my black Arktosform last year , but are super comfortable and lightweigt. Was out in the snow today wearing Uniqlo heattech  socks and was warm at all times. 

The funnel neck pullover is a great piece, warm, lightweight and very comfortable and cool looking. Def. a keeper.

got the arktos, the funnel pullover and a responder backpack is on its way. 
The ACG arktos do not have a liner (insdide sock) as my black Arktosform last year , but are super comfortable and lightweigt. Was out in the snow today wearing Uniqlo heattech socks and was warm at all times. 
The funnel neck pullover is a great piece, warm, lightweight and very comfortable and cool looking. Def. a keeper.
can you please comment on sizing of pullover and send fit pics if possible?^^ I wear a large in tech windrunners and destroyer jackets. Safe to go with same size?
Thanks

Last edited:
I´m a medium in most nike ,  white label, tech etc. and  went with a medium in the pullover too. 5´11 and 150 lb  , fits perfectly. Hope it helps. 

A friend of mine got the same size, beeing  the dame height , but +15 lbs. 

I´m a medium in most nike , white label, tech etc. and went with a medium in the pullover too. 5´11 and 150 lb , fits perfectly. Hope it helps. 
A friend of mine got the same size, beeing the dame height , but +15 lbs. 
thanks for the info. I'm 5'8 165 lbs and will prob go with large.

I got the ACG backpack and love it. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't seem like one can fully close the back? The four zip is rad but doesn't fully come together. Unless I just don't know how to do it.

I got the ACG backpack and love it. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't seem like one can fully close the back? The four zip is rad but doesn't fully come together. Unless I just don't know how to do it.
Pics of the pack 
nerd.gif

I'm 5'6", 140 lbs, size 30 waist, about a 34.5" chest.

Would this 2in1 tech jacket in a Small be too big for me?

I'm 5'6", 140 lbs, size 30 waist, about a 34.5" chest.

Would this 2in1 tech jacket in a Small be too big for me?
In my experience, the NSW jackets run a bit big. I have similar stats but am a little taller and I have room to layer a thick sweater with a size small. Is that a new jacket or from a previous season? Looks nice

Last edited:

In my experience, the NSW jackets run a bit big. I have similar stats but am a little taller and I have room to layer a thick sweater with a size small. Is that a new jacket or from a previous season? Looks nice
It's a fall release i believe. Hmmm was hoping it would fit closer to the body, wanted to wear a shirt and a thin sweater under it at most.

They fit long on you?

It's a fall release i believe. Hmmm was hoping it would fit closer to the body, wanted to wear a shirt and a thin sweater under it at most.

They fit long on you?
Found it online. Didn't realize the inner layer was a tech fleece zip up. In that case, it should fit fine. The shell alone without the tech fleece layer will be a bit baggy. The length on me is good.

nice to see these restocked.

fam eat up fast and don't sleep cause this jacket has become number 1 in my wardrobe

tech and functionality is A1

Can you share any dislikes?

sizing wise, chest was a bit on the smaller side.

also not a fan of packable hoods in general

but with all the details nike put into this jacket, definately worth.

also helps make the purchase easier if you have a coupon code :rofl: :rofl:

hope all black restocks, for a more fornal look

sizing wise, chest was a bit on the smaller side.

also not a fan of packable hoods in general

but with all the details nike put into this jacket, definately worth.

also helps make the purchase easier if you have a coupon code :rofl: :rofl:

hope all black restocks, for a more fornal look

Can you put the sizing into perspective with ht, wt, and size you went with please? Greatly appreciated

I hate packable hoods as well, but I'll take it over dedicated hoods that fall over your shoulder exposing your neck too much.

I wish I had a 20%off. Would've made this purchase so much of a softer blow.

Back
Top Bottom