**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Just another plug for the 2 in 1 ACG. I have the Silver and Black in a Large. I'm 5'11, 190 and it fits perfectly. I know some people have complained about the nature of the zip - in arrangement of the inside jacket but I actually like being able to zip up the inner piece while leaving the shell open if need be. I have been wearing it non stop since getting it here in NYC, and have received nothing but complements when wearing it out, both in informal settings such as brunch and even out at night. It's definitely pricey, but given how much I'll wear it and its versatility, I'm very happy with it. 

Ordered the ACG jacket last Wednesday. Still no shipping confirmation. Called customer service and apparently the warehouse system has some delay issue so it *might* have shipped last week and arrive tomorrow. We'll see.

Bought the S (I'm 176cm <150lbs)

Ordered the ACG jacket last Wednesday. Still no shipping confirmation. Called customer service and apparently the warehouse system has some delay issue so it *might* have shipped last week and arrive tomorrow. We'll see.

Bought the S (I'm 176cm

Arrived! First impressions as someone who owns a couple of Acronym pieces.

-Fit is more profile fitting than expected. I wish I had a bit more room in the chest when wearing the liner.

Missing the amazing cut and articulation from my Acronym jacket but hey, the ACG is half the price.

I will be getting a tape measure tomorrow to get exact measurements.

-Construction is fine overall. I did notice the ACG logo on the liner starting to peel off at the corners. On the other hand the reflective text on the jacket should hold up well.

-The liner is surprisingly warm. Gonna be real cold tomorrow so we'll see how it performs.

Last edited:
Just another plug for the 2 in 1 ACG. I have the Silver and Black in a Large. I'm 5'11, 190 and it fits perfectly. I know some people have complained about the nature of the zip - in arrangement of the inside jacket but I actually like being able to zip up the inner piece while leaving the shell open if need be. I have been wearing it non stop since getting it here in NYC, and have received nothing but complements when wearing it out, both in informal settings such as brunch and even out at night. It's definitely pricey, but given how much I'll wear it and its versatility, I'm very happy with it. 

Thanks for the review. Could you post pics of what it looks like on? I'm undecided on the medium or large. Thanks.

Anyone got a Nike SB
Steele Windbreaker Jacket? How's the fit..
Any better or difference than the standard Windrunner?

Pacsun have it on sale at the moment.

Looks like

Last edited:
that nike sb jacket looks nice, how thick is it? it seems like it would be pretty thin/lightweight being 100% polyester.  Anyone own it?

Anyone got a Nike SB

Looks like

I tried on in store, it's thin but not like the impossibly light

Last edited:
Got the Acg jacket in today and it's an awesome piece. Love the pockets everywhere. However it runs slim for nike standards. I will be returning it and getting a Xl when it restock.

The arms were short on me, as well as the length. The chest was tight when zipped up as well. Anyways. I'm just waiting on a restock now

Anyone got a Nike SB

Looks like

Fit is similar to other sb jackets. I'm 5"6 140. I have a med. it's a bit big on me, thin but it's a nice jacket. Not that I'm trying to sell.. But I have high quality pics of the jacket in my sig. Maybe that will help you get an idea.

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanted to share my first Nike Destroyer that I picked up today at Marshall's for $79. I looked it up and after a little research I have no idea how such a limited item ended up at a Marshall's. This was the only one but they did have last years BHM destroyer for $69 so check your local stores.

NSW x Fox Brothers Destroyer Jacket, the quality is unbelievable, it is much nicer than any other destroyer I have ever seen.

Apparently this was a tier zero item, does anyone know how this would end up at a Marshall's?

Hey guys I wanted to share my first Nike Destroyer that I picked up today at Marshall's for $79. I looked it up and after a little research I have no idea how such a limited item ended up at a Marshall's. This was the only one but they did have last years BHM destroyer for $69 so check your local stores.

NSW x Fox Brothers Destroyer Jacket, the quality is unbelievable, it is much nicer than any other destroyer I have ever seen.

Apparently this was a tier zero item, does anyone know how this would end up at a Marshall's?

I just sold my Millerain Destroyer as they fit really slim in the arms. I have guns. haha. I like that. Its different. I'm sure you will get tons of complements.

probably too expensive, and nobody wanted to buy a $400 nike jacket
you mean 600,
mean.gif
all destroyers sit especially Special Edition ones that have higher prices, so finds like that can be had, ive gone to Marshalls and never seen none of that stuff

you mean 600,
mean.gif
all destroyers sit especially Special Edition ones that have higher prices, so finds like that can be had, ive gone to Marshalls and never seen none of that stuff
$600 is even more worse
sick.gif

to me those LTR destroyers are just worth $300-$350 imo, no way that i gonna drop $600 for them

I once saw a Made in Itally NSW jacket on the clearance rack in Marshalls.

Anyone seen any Women's Destroyers in a Small? Been keeping an eye on eBay for a year. Did they just stop making the Classic style Destroyer for women altogether?

I recently bought a pair of the AW77 Cuffed fleece pants, they were a great fit however after the first wash they have shrunk and now the cuff is on my shins instead of my ankles.

Has anyone had the same problem after having washed them ?

Maybe I should order a size up next time but that would give me the saggy butt look...

I recently bought a pair of the AW77 Cuffed fleece pants, they were a great fit however after the first wash they have shrunk and now the cuff is on my shins instead of my ankles.
Has anyone had the same problem after having washed them ?
Maybe I should order a size up next time but that would give me the saggy butt look...
The same thing happened to me and I honeslty stopped wearing them. I washed them a few times and let them air dry to be sure to not mess up the fit, etc. but the cuffs always rose up my leg as if it lost its elasticity

Back
Top Bottom