**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

they sat on mr porter for a while. fsr. they still have a 2xl. i just picked up the xl a few days ago in case i couldn't find them for cheaper.
Yeah they also sat on Nike for a while like weeks ago, but weeks ago isn't today. Joints definitely aren't easy to find like you made it out to seem especially as of right now. Gladly will cop 2 pairs if you show me where I can get a small for retail. 

Last edited:
Yeah they also sat on Nike for a while like weeks ago, but weeks ago isn't today. Joints definitely aren't easy to find like you made it out to seem especially as of right now. Gladly will cop 2 pairs if you show me where I can get a small for retail. 

they did have a small not too long ago(not weeks) on mr porter i believe but i guess people caught wind of it. even if they are easy to get if you sleep you sleep. a little research goes a long way!

they did have a small not too long ago(not weeks) on mr porter i believe but i guess people caught wind of it. even if they are easy to get if you sleep you sleep. a little research goes a long way!
I already bought a pair for retail so I didn't sleep. You said finding them online IS easy. If anything it WAS easy, but was has nothing to do with currently is my point.

A small/limited restock on one of the more lowkey retailers doesn't mean much either.

Last edited:
they have BEEN in stock, not a restock. if you looked around they are easy to find but not gonna spoon feed ya haha.
moving on.

San Leandro clearance store didn't have the acg cargo. In fact they had zero acg items at all. Two hour drive for nothing

Just found these today at San Leandro. Only one in the entire store. size large only.

Acg cargo pants $60

This is why I stopped buying most Nike product at retail--it all just ends up at clearance stores for pennies.  Why buy anything ACG when you can get it on ebay for cheaper once it's gone through clearance. Or even better if you live near a clearance store.  And when you do buy at retail, it is nowhere worth the price. 

you never want to go to SL on the account that someone says there is something there but only 1 pair or 2 or heck 5. There is so much traffic in that store, unless you live at most 30 minutes its a risk for that item to no longer be there by the time you get there. and when you do, good luck trying to find it or having someone help you. if its 1 pair and its on the floor, you better start going rack by rack. to the person who drove 2 hours just to be dissapointed, i hope you did more to enjoy your visit to the bay and not just go to SL.

SL clearance and maybe other clearance stores have always price the overpriced Nike clothing at prices that they are more fair to be priced at (and im sure they still make mad profits) There is really no point in getting any nike sportswear clothing at retail unless you absolutely have to get the latest stuff right away.

One time I was on SL, they had pretty much the entire line of nike gyakusou clothing, that stuff is way overpriced originally. and they had it priced like 60-75% off.. never buy nike clothing at retail. never! but now nike seems to be increasing the cost of all their goods, even when they hit the clearance store, they make you THINK you are getting a deal, but its exactly what they want you to pay for it, and retail prices is just a bonus to nike for the suckas who pay that price :smh:

Last edited:
you never want to go to SL on the account that someone says there is something there but only 1 pair or 2 or heck 5. There is so much traffic in that store, unless you live at most 30 minutes its a risk for that item to no longer be there by the time you get there. and when you do, good luck trying to find it or having someone help you. if its 1 pair and its on the floor, you better start going rack by rack. to the person who drove 2 hours just to be dissapointed, i hope you did more to enjoy your visit to the bay and not just go to SL.

SL clearance and maybe other clearance stores have always price the overpriced Nike clothing at prices that they are more fair to be priced at (and im sure they still make mad profits) There is really no point in getting any nike sportswear clothing at retail unless you absolutely have to get the latest stuff right away.

One time I was on SL, they had pretty much the entire line of nike gyakusou clothing, that stuff is way overpriced originally. and they had it priced like 60-75% off.. never buy nike clothing at retail. never! but now nike seems to be increasing the cost of all their goods, even when they hit the clearance store, they make you THINK you are getting a deal, but its exactly what they want you to pay for it, and retail prices is just a bonus to nike for the suckas who pay that price :smh:

exactly my train of thinking when buying nike stuff. WELL SAID SR it all goes on sale and Nike raises prices to meet this new outlet demand SMH.....:smh::smh:

This is why I stopped buying most Nike product at retail--it all just ends up at clearance stores for pennies.  Why buy anything ACG when you can get it on ebay for cheaper once it's gone through clearance. Or even better if you live near a clearance store.  And when you do buy at retail, it is nowhere worth the price. 
Now, this is so true. I´ve was a great fan of the white label "made in italy" a few years back and have bought a number a pieces from the following acg  collection , but at retail , the quality is nowhere near the price tag.  

San Leandro is a gold mine. Kissimmee clearance in orlando also. When tech fleece first dropped they had all colors for 25$ tech fleece sweaters and 40$ pants. Now that tech fleece sells like hot cakes I doubt I'll ever see it that low again. That was about 2 years ago.

I've been in search for the Long Bomber for a minute, anyone have any intel on which outlet I can find it in an XL, already tried nike help, but they are just registering at Nikelab!!!!

Are Nike cotton shirts preshrunk. I usually wear an XL should I get an XXL to guard against shrinkage.
if u get ur actual size dont dry it.theyll shrink unless theyre dri fit. if youre planning on using the dryer just size up one. usually just air dry all anthing cotton...saves the sizing as well as the print

Just noticed they removed the ACG product from ndc.  Any leads on where to cop, especially from outlets? I'm looking for the white or black 2-1 goretex jacket

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

I just called San Leandro but they don't do item checks over the phone.  Guess that option is dead unless you're local.  

Is it me or all these acg gear fits hella small. Just tried on a jacket and some shorts at my clearance store and had to pass . Ish was super small

Is it me or all these acg gear fits hella small. Just tried on a jacket and some shorts at my clearance store and had to pass . Ish was super small
Really?  How much smaller?  I normally wear size L in normal Nike and NSW gear.  Would I need to size up to XL for the ACG 2-in-1 goretex jacket?

Really?  How much smaller?  I normally wear size L in normal Nike and NSW gear.  Would I need to size up to XL for the ACG 2-in-1 goretex jacket?

I wear a medium in my flash jackets and I like slim fit. Im 5'10" 175 tried on a medium and i Almost couldn't zip it up . Double checked make sure itvwas a men's butv it fit like a women's ...weird as hell

Back
Top Bottom