**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I wear a medium in my flash jackets and I like slim fit. Im 5'10" 175 tried on a medium and i Almost couldn't zip it up . Double checked make sure itvwas a men's butv it fit like a women's ...weird as hell
Yes thats helpful!

I like slim fit also.  I'm 6' 190.  Nike size L for tops universally fit well for me. 

Sounds like I'll need to size up to XL.  

well it's a 2 in 1 so it fits on the smaller side. I sized up to a large to have more range of movement.

From what i see ACG hits clearance stores more then factory stores. Called last week to Johnsons Creek and they had ACG pants only, to far of a drive for me, but will check out soon enough.

Really?  How much smaller?  I normally wear size L in normal Nike and NSW gear.  Would I need to size up to XL for the ACG 2-in-1 goretex jacket?

I went true to size with my 2-1 jacket from this season and the jacket from last season. Fits fine. I'm 5'8 160lbs for reference. Medium in all tech and nsw

The acg shorts on the other hand fits weird. I tried on my true to size 32 and they feel smaller like a 30 and is a little small around the opening at the knees

Last edited:
From what i see ACG hits clearance stores more then factory stores. Called last week to Johnsons Creek and they had ACG pants only, to far of a drive for me, but will check out soon enough.

Yeah it's true. I rarely see any acg stuff from factory stores. But lately, I've been seeing a ton of acg stuff from my local clearance store. Picked up an acg tee for $14.99, acg crew for $29.99, acg parka for $29.99, acg 2-1 jacket for $124.99

Picked up a black on black NikeLab ACG 2 in 1 from SL right before closing time, asked for more sizes but unfortunately they only had 1 XS and a few XL, XXL. Grabbed the XS for the nephew and he ends up not liking it, smh.

Arghhhh I need an M or L

Picked up the tech knit windrunner in London at Harrods, which was the cheapest place to get it, ironically. Cost me $180 after vat refund. Size small in black is sold out on ndc.

Just got back from SL this morning. Was lucky enough to get 2 black 2 in 1 jackets in medium and and a navy stone island windrunner in large. Be on the look out if you are near there.

Just got back from SL this morning. Was lucky enough to get 2 black 2 in 1 jackets in medium and and a navy stone island windrunner in large. Be on the look out if you are near there.
Damn.. I've been trying to get those items but SL won't check over the phone and I live in LA. 

How how much is 2-1 goretex jacket?  Any L or XL?

Damn.. I've been trying to get those items but SL won't check over the phone and I live in LA. 

How how much is 2-1 goretex jacket?  Any L or XL?

87.50 after the 30% off. Drove to SL once OP posted the info. Jackets retailed at 450. They might have some in the back if you ask nicely.

Last edited:
87.50 after the 30% off. Drove to SL once OP posted the info. Jackets retailed at 450. They might have some in the back if you ask nicely.
Are we talking about the same jacket?  The ACG Goretex 2-in-1 System Jacket?  I thought retail for that jacket was $650.

I can't even ask because I live about 6 hours away.  

Also for anyone who owns the ACG Goretex 2-in-1 System Jacket in size L, could you please provide the pit to pit measurement?

Thanks!

Looks like the good ACG items are drying up on eBay now.  Barely any funnel neck sweaters and the majority of the jackets are gone.  No one wants to pay $450+ for any of the jackets and those are the listings still sitting. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom