**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Just copped the LBJ for $200.

Do the 'core' Destroyers (not the LeBrons or Kobes or ones with goofy %*#$ like hamburgers) ever go on sale? Or are there just defective ones at the outlets? I know defective has a wide range of meanings, but you get the point.
Unfortunately no, unless its a customer return they don't make it to the outlets very often.

^

Yes they do make it to the outlets but are usually gone in a day or hours.

Got mine for less than $150

Originally Posted by swervonem

has anyone seen the crewnecks in any other color then grey or black?

If you mean the NSW crew, the olive version is out there but this was over two months ago. I imagine they're still sitting somewhere. Do some calling.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by SALES

how does the size of the Nike Destroyer jacket fit? I'm usually a size medium and was wondering if it's true to size, thinking of purchasing online that's why

THEY FIT A LIL SNUG...MY ALL BLACK ONE IS PERFECT BUT THE USA ONE IS A LIL TIGHTER...BOTH ARE LARGE
I tried on a the hazelnut destroyer today and I noticed it fits a lot tighter then my previous destroyer.
I would say the new colors fit snug and the older destroyers fit true.

i love these AW77 Hoodies. Picked up the Grey Lebron one couple months ago, this one arrived today. go great with the destroyers.

425437_10150714773132442_579372441_11190271_1601200753_n.jpg

[h1]Style // Nike Sportswear NSW "Made In Italy" Collection 2012[/h1]

March 5th 2012 | 44 comments |

Tweet

Cop or Not?

60.71%

39.29%

words // Brennan Hiro Williams

The UK's End Clothing provides this preview of the new Nike Sportswear NSW "Made In Italy" collection, ready for spring/summer 2012. The collection aims to create premium lifestyle sportswear products without compromise, producing each piece at some of Italy's finest artisan factories and workshops (whose main clients, reportedly, include well-respected labels Stone Island and C.P. Company). The new collection features several staple NSW items, such as the Destroyer and Windrunner, reimagined with altered silhouettes and deluxe materials. 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

you guys should follow cork clothing

DESTROYER JACKETS

WOOL WITH NYLON SLEEVES XL ONLY

San Leandro
1 (510) 483-3650
Royal/white $49.99 (415101-493)
Navy/grey $49.99 (415101-071)
Red/grey $49.99 (415101-063)
Just called and got the run around. Might call again tomorrow.
Also just ordered that LeBron Destroyer from Swoosh for $115 shipped with the FULLCOUNT 20% off code.

Damn, that's kinda pricey. Waiting too for it to release here. I do like the swoosh made of runners in the background of the first pic.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

REFLECTIVE WINDRUNNER JKT
459373-011
SIZE S-XXL
¥37,800(TAX IN)

http://nikeharajuku.jp/blog/2012/03/03/150338.php
I WISH I WOULDA WAITED I COPPED THE VAPOR FLASH ONE...ONLY KNOCK IS NO SIDE POCKETS AND THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE IT HAS...
Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Also just ordered that LeBron Destroyer from Swoosh for $115 shipped with the FULLCOUNT 20% off code.
YEA I HAD TO COP THAT ALSO...

Thanks Ray for the info....I hope its cheaper when it hits north america.

Good price on that Lebron destroyer.

I know the Lebron Destroyer was on sale, but it looks like all leather destroyers are on sale on NDC.
Ranges from $269-$284, wish these were priced down with the extra 20% off!

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

I know the Lebron Destroyer was on sale, but it looks like all leather destroyers are on sale on NDC.
Ranges from $269-$284, wish these were priced down with the extra 20% off!

Wow, thank you.
Got a price adjustment on my recent order!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they got the duke destroyer on ndc. not a fan of the all nylon.

Copped the Kobe Destroyer (leather sleeves, XXIV on the back, BATTLE on the sleeves, etc) for 160 off Swoosh today. Needless to say I will be sending that LeBron one I copped I few days ago back, lol.

The rest of them are on sale as well. Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Copped the Kobe Destroyer (leather sleeves, XXIV on the back, BATTLE on the sleeves, etc) for 160 off Swoosh today. Needless to say I will be sending that LeBron one I copped I few days ago back, lol.

The rest of them are on sale as well. Happy Hunting!

makes me wish i still had swoosh, i was finally on NDC and saw that Kobe destroyer. id love to get it especially at that price
30t6p3b.gif

The jackets are
pimp.gif
, but the prices are 
sick.gif

Was tempted to cop the Lebron during the 20% off sale but still couldn't pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom