**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

A black reflective windrunner 0.0

Chaqueta-Nike-Reflective-Windrunner---Hombre-459372_098_A.jpg

Chaqueta-Nike-Reflective-Windrunner---Hombre-459372_098_B.jpg

http://store.nike.com/gb/...ne/cid-101702/pid-448336

Style - Color # 459372-098

since the new jackets fit smaller. I'm 5'10 180 would i still take a large or would i have to go up to extra large?

anyone know where I can order this jacket? I don't think prodirect is a legit site

41645.jpg

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

since the new jackets fit smaller. I'm 5'10 180 would i still take a large or would i have to go up to extra large?

I would still go with the Large.
Im 5'11 200lbs and I usually go with a L or XL in the destroyer.

Were selvedge chino shorts ever on ndc? I need a pair

That tc kobe destroyer is nice. Sure I won't be interested with retail price tho and spring right around the corner.

Taking bets...did the Destroyers sell out that quickly after the price drop, or did NDC remove them?
LeBron and women's Destroyers are still up.

they prob removed them, they couldnt just have a bunch of sizes and then just dissapear.

ndc does that though. prob moved em to outlets... maybe, just assumption though

i normally wear an XL in jackets. Jordan jackets/hoodies i wear L because those things are baggy.

how do the destroyer fit? i have a pacquiao destroyer from last year or 2. i got an xl and its a bit baggy, but perfect for layering. but dont think i need to layer the nike destroyer in above link. will large be ok?

just spoke to nikestore cs rep, and still no information on the release of that reflective windrunner.....

Back
Top Bottom