**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Yeah it's actually a heather black and not a true black.  A true black will be out by Christmas.

I have found that ordering from Euro sites is cheaper than NDC for a lot of the Tech fleece, especially the more expensive N98 and AW77 3.0. For example, these two sites had the N98s for around $135 compared to the $175+tax on NDC. 

http://lerayonfrais.fr/fr/58_nike

http://www.prodirectselect.com/lists/nike-clothing.aspx?p=all
Is Pro-Direct reliable? I did a search on them and I see a lot of complaints on their other website prodirectsoccer.com. 

Man they need to hurry up and restock the dark heather grey. They've already restocked the light grey twice. Do you guys think the dark heater was more limited. Do you think they'll ever restock them.

received my pair from jdsports in the uk. i was a little disappointed at first, because i thought they sent me a charcoal pair instead of black. just went on ndc though and the "black" pair is actually more of a charcoal.
I bought a pair of nike tech pants on eBay (impatient guy over here I know) and the description said dark grey so I thought it was gonna be the heather blacks from ndc but the pair I received from the dude was black. I'm not complaining just at the time I got em I didn't even know nike did a black color way until I saw Europe exclusively has like 5 color ways.

Is Pro-Direct reliable? I did a search on them and I see a lot of complaints on their other website prodirectsoccer.com. 

Bought 2 pairs of tech pants and with shipping it came to about 157 I think. Received an email right away saying they could not dispatch my order because details I gave them didn't match my card details. 4 days later still hadnt received a shipping confirmation and they never replied to my email either. I saw today that the transaction was still pending so I decided to cancel the order. From the get go I was a bit hesitant to order from them but we'll see how it goes. Hope this helps

Bought 2 pairs of tech pants and with shipping it came to about 157 I think. Received an email right away saying they could not dispatch my order because details I gave them didn't match my card details. 4 days later still hadnt received a shipping confirmation and they never replied to my email either. I saw today that the transaction was still pending so I decided to cancel the order. From the get go I was a bit hesitant to order from them but we'll see how it goes. Hope this helps
I read a review with similar experience. If your info does not match your billing info, an email will be sent to you to confirm. But then they don't respond to the email so the order remains in limbo. 

I'm just going to wait for NDC to restock. Of course I've seen everything restock except a size medium in the lighter gray windrunner and that's what I want.

the blue windrunner and hoodie are dope, i picked up a grey windrunner at niketown last one they had in a medium 
smile.gif

I apologize if this has already been asked in here but is there any difference between the Nike Ace Cuff Pant and the Nike AW77 Cuffed Fleece Pants? I ask because I have the Ace Cuffs and I love them. I got mine from Eastbay and they look exactly like the AW77 Cuff pants on NDC. Also, more colors of the AW77 cuff pants are available on Nike.com (black, charcoal, obsidian, red) http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aw77-cuffed-fleece-pants/pid-776880/pgid-722030

Last edited:
So I ordered a S and M in the tech pants (grey colorway). Depending on which fits me better anyone want the S or M for retail plus shipping?

received my pair from jdsports in the uk. i was a little disappointed at first, because i thought they sent me a charcoal pair instead of black. just went on ndc though and the "black" pair is actually more of a charcoal.

from what i've seen, the true black color came out at Nike San Francisco when they reopened 2 weeks ago.

i didn't even realize that i bought the true black and not the charcoal, but the true black is very nice, IMO.

edit - here are some pictures of the true black [-010] color for those who want to see how they look like... a bit more sleeker, perhaps?

Last edited:
certain sizes, @nikestore twitter keeps saying they will announce when they restock but this is the 3rd restock I've seen and they never announced it. I saw S, M, and XL when I went on about 20 min ago.

certain sizes, @nikestore twitter keeps saying they will announce when they restock but this is the 3rd restock I've seen and they never announced it. I saw S, M, and XL when I went on about 20 min ago.
alright 

ive already got the light grey but have been patiently waiting for the dark grey to pop up

good to know that there starting to trickle in your info was very helpful 

and here goes your first two reps

Just ordered the tech sweat pants in a size S.. 5'9, 155, 29-30 waist. i'll post again on how the fit turns out..

Back
Top Bottom