**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Well after trying on both small and medium in the tech pants, I'm 5'7 and about 150 pounds and 30-31 on my waist, the medium was the best.

Pros about the small:
- Perfect waits.

Cons:
-To tight on my legs looking like man leggins.
-Don't get to excited from you know where. POP!

Pros about the medium:
-A bit loser on legs, they look more normal.
-Good room in front and back of the upper pants.

Con:
-Waist is literally too big, even if I tie them.

Good Info Eyeseesoles,

I'm 5'11, 155lbs, 30-31 waist, I bought the small and thought the same thing! *meggings*

Your review was spot on for me too even with the taller height. I have the M comming in the mail but it's the dark grey and I wanted the light heather grey which I have in the small.. 
tired.gif

^ yeah, you know what also sucks when you go up one size? well, at least for me... the knee patches are barely at the knees... if you stand straight, they go lower... but bending and all of that pretty much puts it back to where it's supposed to be

All I need from this pack is a Medium in both colors of the pants and I'm set ..just patiently waiting on this restock now

Good Info Eyeseesoles,

I'm 5'11, 155lbs, 30-31 waist, I bought the small and thought the same thing! *meggings*

Your review was spot on for me too even with the taller height. I have the M comming in the mail but it's the dark grey and I wanted the light heather grey which I have in the small.. |I

They loosen up a bit after wearing them. Do some stretching or exercises to help the process. My small fit good now (I like slim fitting clothes though).

I want the pants but no way I can get em. I usually wear a L in nike sweats but idk abt these. My waists is abt a 31 but I need at least a 34 for my legs. I'm 5'9 195 btw.

The thing with the pants is that the bigger the size, the bigger the waist, the bigger room you have on top of the pants. Have you looking like MC Hammer.

They loosen up a bit after wearing them. Do some stretching or exercises to help the process. My small fit good now (I like slim fitting clothes though).
Yeah I do too, but these fit like skinny jeans to me... If you say they stretch out I guess I can give it a try but I'd probably wait to see how the M fits. I would love the S if they were a little looser in the crotch and calf areas

Yeah I do too, but these fit like skinny jeans to me... If you say they stretch out I guess I can give it a try but I'd probably wait to see how the M fits. I would love the S if they were a little looser in the crotch and calf areas

Mine fit similar to yours, maybe a bit looser but they definitely stretched out a bit. I worn them more than 4-5 times now.

Good Info Eyeseesoles,

Your review was spot on for me too even with the taller height. I have the M comming in the mail but it's the dark grey and I wanted the light heather grey which I have in the small.. |I

Well that photo and eyeseesoles review got me worried. I got a slim waist, but monster calves. Hope they stretch a lot more then they look in that photo. Thanks for the info & pic. I got about a week till I get mines. Those look tighter then a pair of Levi's 511

I dont think these will stretch to the point that they will fit better. I think they will just mold to your leg/calves but still hole that tight slim look.

I dont think these will stretch to the point that they will fit better. I think they will just mold to your leg/calves but still hole that tight slim look.
yup 

and that initial stretch somewhat

subsides after a wash and dry

yup 
and that initial stretch somewhat
subsides after a wash and dry

Exactly.

Look to make this as simple as possible, try these on whether you have to go to a store or order two sizes online. If you wear skinny jeans these will fit TTS, if you wear slim to regular fitting jeans please size up.

After all these are for working out if I'm not mistaken, and if I where to use them for that sheer purpose I'd get a Small to have a nice tight fit. (Who cares what you look like when working out?)

But since these will be used for my bum days I can't be walking around looking like the White Ranger on some Tommy steez.

That's the last I have to say about these damn pants, lets get on with the next wave of colors.

Last edited:
What does everyone prefer (and why) - the Windrunner or hoody (1.0)?

i went with the Windrunner, but i plan to get the AW77. the Windrunner is nice to me, because of the zipper pockets and the fact that the Tech Fleece Windrunner doesn't have any of the cuffs around the waist and wrists, unlike the original Windrunner... but because the zippers can be a bit bothersome as well as the cape-ish tail of the Windrunner may not be a good fit for whatever else you'd wear, the AW77 1.0 would make up for it

last night there was a decent size run at niketown SF of the tech windrunner and others in light grey, dark grey and black.. no tech pants.

Back
Top Bottom