**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Tech fleece pants from ruvilla came today. Fit, imo, is perfect. I can fit into small tennis/bball shorts but I went for a medium based off pictures people have posted. I can see how a small would practically be leggings lol The black color makes it appear slimmer as well. Hopefully I can get my hands on a lighter color for comparison.
Enjoy them!

Thank you to everyone who has copped a pair off the site. Working on more sizes and colors. Also working on possibly getting Nike White Label. If you haven't check it out yet, definitely look it up.

Last edited:

Enjoy them!

Thank you to everyone who has copped a pair off the site. Working on more sizes and colors. Also working on possibly getting Nike White Label. If you haven't check it out yet, definitely look it up.
White Label prices are ludicrous.  Stuff looks great, but not for the money. Even 50% is way too much.

White Label prices are ludicrous.  Stuff looks great, but not for the money. Even 50% is way too much.
damn really can you link me bro i really wanted the hoodie 

but if its really that expensive ill just continue to go ham on the tech pack

They start about halfway down the page.  http://www.endclothing.com/brands/nike

Those are based on UK prices, so expect the US prices to be a bit less.  Still expensive, though.
thanks alot repped

im really sick though i dont know what they think there doing
mean.gif

if they gonna make it that expensive might as well give ye his own 

line. that grey crew neck is so filthy too. no worries though its gonna end 

up just like that italy thing they tried to pull off a couple seasons ago

this was one of the pieces original price 650-700. I was about to cop for 100

every time they do this the stuff sits like crazy and can be had for considerably lower prices

Last edited:
Ended up ordering a L of each color off shoe palace. I normally go M but decided to size up after hearing everyone say TTS looks like leggings

I have been looking the past pages but I am not too sure. I am 5'9, 150 lb.

What size should I get for the nike tech fleece AW 77 1.0? NOT the 3.0

I would prefer it to be a tinyyyy bit looser than it being tight. Sorry and thanks guys!

I have been looking the past pages but I am not too sure. I am 5'9, 150 lb.

What size should I get for the nike tech fleece AW 77 1.0? NOT the 3.0

I would prefer it to be a tinyyyy bit looser than it being tight. Sorry and thanks guys!
Pretty similar stats to you 5'8, 160-165 lbs.  A Small is a pretty tight fight (especially in the chest area).  So, I went with a Medium--it's still an athletic fit, but not too tight.

Keep missing out on the Tech Fleece pants restocks :\

I wear a size small in Nike soccer pants; would I be fine with a small in the Tech fleece pants as well?

Keep missing out on the Tech Fleece pants restocks
ohwell.gif

I wear a size small in Nike soccer pants; would I be fine with a small in the Tech fleece pants as well?
You'll need a M, they run a size up, unless you want super slim tap like pants.

Next time go through the tread or people will flame you. This question has been answered very thoroughly :smile:

You'll need a M, they run a size up, unless you want super slim tap like pants.

Next time go through the tread or people will flame you. This question has been answered very thoroughly :smile:

Haha rookie mistake. It's been a while since I've ventured NT. Thanks though, bud!

Hey, anyone know if the Nike tech pants from JDsports is the darker black or the lighter charcoal looking black?

I'm looking for the darker black SKU# 545343-010

JD was the only one I could find in my size.  Anyone know any US sites with the black in small/medium?

Thanks

picked these samples up the other day:

the zipper is also GITD. I suspect they go with those hats posted earlier.

Last edited:
I forgot to post these a little while back. I found these navy blue sample tech pants. The cuff at the bottom is like a heather blue. Not sure if you can see the colors clearly in the pics. But the only difference I found was the length of the drawstrings as well as the lack of an elastic pull tab on the zipper.

I forgot to post these a little while back. I found these navy blue sample tech pants. The cuff at the bottom is like a heather blue. Not sure if you can see the colors clearly in the pics. But the only difference I found was the length of the drawstrings as well as the lack of an elastic pull tab on the zipper.

i like the HDMI cable also

Back
Top Bottom