**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

First pair of tech pants came in today. Red is great. Sooo comfy . Will definitely be getting more

I'm 187lb and 5'10", went with a large.. Medium was way too tight for my liking

Last edited:
Nike produces these in red? Or this company somehow dyed them? Odd that no nike stores nor online carry the red pants

Edit: must be in Europe only

Last edited:
Really trying to find a pair of black tech pants for retail in the US online but even then idk what size to get.
I do play soccer & run often so I don't mind the snug fit but I do not want any leggings lol.
In addidas soccer pants I got the black in medium & at first they were tight but now they're almost no different from the regular pants lol
Got a blue one in small & they're perfect.

Any guys who's 6'2 150-160lbs in here who wear waist 30-31 got any advise?

Really trying to find a pair of black tech pants for retail in the US online but even then idk what size to get.
I do play soccer & run often so I don't mind the snug fit but I do not want any leggings lol.
In addidas soccer pants I got the black in medium & at first they were tight but now they're almost no different from the regular pants lol

You are the perfect height for Medium imo, im 5'11 155lbs, 31 in levis 511, and wear medium, small was like meggings and large was ridiculously big around the waist.

Anyone know where can I get 3 inches of height though?

You are the perfect height for Medium imo, im 5'11 155lbs, 31 in levis 511, and wear medium, small was like meggings and large was ridiculously big around the waist.

Anyone know where can I get 3 inches of height though?
His 30-31 waistline maybe, but a M might be too short for 6'2.

How´s ordering from ProDirect? How long did you have to wait to get your order shipped? Are they reliable? Read a lot of negative reviews from them regarding customer service.... please share your experience.

I've never had a problem with Pro Direct and ordered from them a few times. Ordered on the 28th October and it arrived on the 7th November. Not bad considering we had a public holiday in there too. No issues with reliability and can't comment on customer service as I've never had to return anything.

What I want know is when are we going to see the blue and/or red tech fleece N98?

Last edited:
I've never had a problem with Pro Direct and ordered from them a few times. Ordered on the 28th October and it arrived on the 7th November. Not bad considering we had a public holiday in there too. No issues with reliability and can't comment on customer service as I've never had to return anything.
Thanks tempted to pick up the FZ hoody 3.0 from them.

Any body know if any of the basketball pants or thermal fit pants have 36" inseams? I'm 6'6" and a 30 waist.... Having a hard time finding warm up pants sufficiently long enough

Grabbed 2 pairs of tech fleece size L.

Im 5'11 200 lbs

Pretty muscular legs and these fit great. There tight in legs (lower) which is nice. I usually wear size 34 pants except 511 levis i wear a 36. Hope this helps someone!

Back
Top Bottom