**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I'm just looking for the NIke destroyer peacoat jacket in a M-L
I knew I should've grabbed it when I seen it at an outlet :smh:

Finally got the fleece tech pants

I'm 5'7 and about 160 pounds

I ordered a L. At first I thought they were too big but I actually think its a perfect size. Its a little bit looser and not nearly as tight as a M would have been. I would say its the same fit as my fleece AW77 pants which are a size M

Finally got the fleece tech pants

I'm 5'7 and about 160 pounds

I ordered a L. At first I thought they were too big but I actually think its a perfect size. Its a little bit looser and not nearly as tight as a M would have been. I would say its the same fit as my fleece AW77 pants which are a size M
Are they long for you?

I'm 5'8 and around 145lbs, (28 waist) and I wear a size S. The knee cover section fit right where my knees are at.

Are they long for you?

I'm 5'8 and around 145lbs, (28 waist) and I wear a size S. The knee cover section fit right where my knees are at.

There a little bit long but due to how tight the lower leg is it doesn't bother me. I will try to post a picture for reference within the next day or two when I wear them.

A nice alternative to Nike Tech Fleece Pants - AW77 Cuffed Fleece $55

I recommend going TTS for this look, one size larger and they will be more baggy than slim.

Be careful when you wash this pair...My pair was a tad baggy so I washed and dried with low heat hoping it go down a size...well it did but the legs also shrunk 2+ inches and its at a point where I have to sag them...:smh:

Does anyone know a retailer who still stocks the older Nike core compression short that they used to make? (i.e., NOT the 2.0)

I don't like the new version at all.  Fits really weird. 

Here is a pic of tech fleece size large. Im 5''11 and they are a perfect length

Quick question, anyone know what the inseam on an XL pair of tech pants would be? I'm 6'6" and finding sweats/pants is a b**** lol.

Can anyone point me in the direction to buy grey fleece tech pants in a large. I keep missing out on them on sites posted for retail

i am going to nike Chicago later, i'll post if they have any of the tech fleece in stock (or other cool things).

Let me know if they have any grey in a sz Large so I could do a phone order, thank you for the help
Why not 1) call them and ask and/or 2) chat with a nike rep and they will tell you if any store in the US has them.

Here is the style and color code: 545343-063

You'll get an answer much quicker.  Good luck.

@JerkStore  I just got the tech fleece 3.0 in and its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really appreciate all of your help and am very grateful for your knowledge. And for 125 its a steal being that itll probably be 190-200 if or when it comes out in the states. 

nthat.gif

@JerkStore  I just got the tech fleece 3.0 in and its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really appreciate all of your help and am very grateful for your knowledge. And for 125 its a steal being that itll probably be 190-200 if or when it comes out in the states. 

nthat.gif
Glad it worked out! It really is a win/win with that price. 
smokin.gif
  Throw up some pics!!

Last edited:
Why not 1) call them and ask and/or 2) chat with a nike rep and they will tell you if any store in the US has them.

Here is the style and color code: 545343-063

You'll get an answer much quicker.  Good luck.

i called and no luck...thanks for the help. I will keep trying somewhere else

Let me know if they have any grey in a sz Large so I could do a phone order, thank you for the help
hey bro- sorry no cuffed tech fleece, but they did have the wind runner and N98 track jacket in multiple colors and sizes. Also the tech crew sweatshirt in grey, multiple sizes.  I didn't have time to really scour the place, but I will be back in Chicago next week, and I'll try to get the detailed lowdown for people who are on the lookout.

Last edited:
I don't now the details due to my secretary ordered these for me. $25 a piece. She said there is a red pair, dookie brown, grey and 2 different greens.
Ok, so you did NOT get 5 pairs of the Nike Tech Fleece pants for $25 a piece.  That's settled. 

Back
Top Bottom