**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

just picked up the heather grey sweats, has anyone experienced any flaws while wearing them?

heard that they stretch around the knee area

any others?

I ordered 1 pair of XL Tech Fleece Pant and a pair of XL and L AW77 Ace cuff during the restock.  The Tech fleece def. is better in terms of material and pockets.  Having said that I'm keeping the L AW77 pair and shipping the other two back. I just liked the fit better, a bit looser but not by much and the wife agreed.  I'm 6'4 210 lbs with an athletic build.   

Black, Brown, Obsidian, Grey

Also got the black and red crew necks [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

Obsidian looking nice. Get it at an outlet?

This Windrunner Tech 2.0 looks nice.....

Also these....

Is it the same fabric as the original Windrunner? Or is it thicker?

Last edited:

got my pants in, happy with them. id say the USOCs fit basically the same as the regular tech fleece, i dont notice any difference. def tight on my lower legs,also got a little bunching cus of my height but its all good. i definitely dont want these to shrink at all so will machine wash cold and hang dry be the best thing to do?
Nice! Getting my pair today! My Tech Fleece BLK Restock came in yesterday! I'm just waiting for the over sea's color's Blue, Red and Brown!

Are black nike tech pants are little bit faded looking?

I remember getting them when they came out first, I didn't realize it was this much faded when I purchased again when they restocked... 

it's not a true, deep black. it's anthracite. i have a pair of anthracite elite shorts that are the exact same color

it's not a true, deep black. it's anthracite. i have a pair of anthracite elite shorts that are the exact same color
Yeah. I sworn it was more deep black when I first got it. Might have to return it since I already have grey and dark grey.

the blacks on the restock are definitely a true black, unless you're being really picky about shades. definitely dont look anthracite at all to me in person. or are you saying they fade in wash?

the blacks on the restock are definitely a true black, unless you're being really picky about shades. definitely dont look anthracite at all to me in person. or are you saying they fade in wash?
When I compare with my dark grey, it looks def close to anthracite to me, not even close to true black.

Just copped the obsidian tech fleece pants at jd sports for 40 pounds 

there having a big sale. and they have a lot of tech fleece items for under U.S retail

Just got my cancellation email for my Medium Grey Tech Fleece Pants :x . It took 5 days. I thought I would get it cause I saw it right after the restock info was posted. It seems like some people that ordered after me got em. Oh well.

Just copped the obsidian tech fleece pants at jd sports for 40 pounds 

there having a big sale. and they have a lot of tech fleece items for under U.S retail

Can you provide a link? I can only find the black pants. Unless its soldout

Anyone have nike tech pants in heather grey in a S and want to trade for a size M pair? Brand new. PM me!

Last edited:

damn bros i wasnt thinking. i should of linked yall in the first place 
mean.gif

i feel bad now 
frown.gif

didnt think they would go that fast 
Will have 2 Navy fors ale one L and one XL in a couple of weeks

Last edited:

Does Nike Tech Fleece crew fits like Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner?
No! The Windrunner is the more fitted, the Crew fits larger just like the AW77!

I'm wearing Windrunner S for a fitted look, and I just got myself a Crew S well I'm disappointed because it's looser and the sleeves are longgg

Why qfe the sleeves so long Nike???

Anyone know any nike store that might have the nike tech fleece pants in gray? Someone here mentioned downtown Portland, but they were all out when I called. 

Anyone know any nike store that might have the nike tech fleece pants in gray? Someone here mentioned downtown Portland, but they were all out when I called. 
i know they cost more but the USOCs are basically the same thing, im really happy with them. but i dont know any stores for grays sorry

Back
Top Bottom