**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I just called a couple Nike stores that had the tech fleece pants in stock but said they can't sell them until January 9th? I'm puzzled...

Thanks man, someone beat me to it
frown.gif
. been looking for a damn XS forever. STILL ON THE DAMN HUNT.
They never made an XS, I saw that XS on macys.com for a couple months now, its been saying not available

I just picked up the black tech fleece pants from Nike Georgetown in a medium. Definitely too slim for my liking, should have gone for a large. This is coming from someone who's a 33, 5'9", and about 165 lbs. Nevertheless, I see why these continue to sell out. Very comfortable and warm. 

did you ask them why???
yeah, they said it was the release date. I said it was already released for months and then he said headquarters won't let us sell it, if you come into the store i *may* be able to sell them to you but I can't do phone orders.

yeah, they said it was the release date. I said it was already released for months and then he said headquarters won't let us sell it, if you come into the store i *may* be able to sell them to you but I can't do phone orders.
must be new colorways or something

I just picked up the black tech fleece pants from Nike Georgetown in a medium. Definitely too slim for my liking, should have gone for a large. This is coming from someone who's a 33, 5'9", and about 165 lbs. Nevertheless, I see why these continue to sell out. Very comfortable and warm. 
Do they do phone orders?I'm in NYC (reseller central) and they sell out instantly. Need a black and grey in size medium :/. I'm a 30-32" waist and 5'10.

Sweet! I spoke to a customer service rep and he said it showed both black and grey in stock at NTNY. I was there this morning but they said sold out (without even checking). I'll check tomorrow to see if the one you returned is there. Thanks man!

Sweet! I spoke to a customer service rep and he said it showed both black and grey in stock at NTNY. I was there this morning but they said sold out (without even checking). I'll check tomorrow to see if the one you returned is there. Thanks man!
I didn't see any tech pack pants when I was there around 8 PM today but hope you can snag that black one I returned.

I was browsing NDC, and stumbled upon a Tech Fleece pants with an open hem. Can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing them.

FYI...

georgetown is all out of fleece techs. mercer NY had some this morning, but they are now all out as well. georgetown told me NTLV had a few pair in stock, but i have not verified that yet. feel free to try...

FYI...

georgetown is all out of fleece techs. mercer NY had some this morning, but they are now all out as well. georgetown told me NTLV had a few pair in stock, but i have not verified that yet. feel free to try...

Thanks bruh was actually lookin for one for my brother

I was browsing NDC, and stumbled upon a Tech Fleece pants with an open hem. Can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing them.

:lol:

I'm bugging.. this is what 3hrs of sleep does to you.. I must of really been dreaming lmao smh :smh:

FYI...

repped, was able to snag a phone order. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom