**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

is a restock ever likely for the heather grey tech pants or have they discontinued production? does january 9th mean we'll have big restocks or new colorways?

I didn't see any tech pack pants when I was there around 8 PM today but hope you can snag that black one I returned.
Hey, unfortunately when I went this morning, they said the pair was sold last night ( your pair that you returned ). Apparently the employee held on to the pair and bought them as soon as he got off his shift FML. And supposedly Mercer had them this morning :frown:, I could have snagged if I knew.

Also Nike LA only has black in Large :frown:. I guess the pants are not meant to be.

is a restock ever likely for the heather grey tech pants or have they discontinued production? does january 9th mean we'll have big restocks or new colorways?
NDC just restocked a week ago on the greys. I had to wait 2 months to get me a pair. Just gotta keep an eye out on NDC, ruvilla, or macys

Wore this yesterday and un-expectantly broke some necks of women. Needless to say, I will be copping more.
Nice fit man, do you mind share what size of the full zip top that is? and true to size or size up/down.  I know the pants sizing has been stated a couple times, but the full zip top sizing hasn't been talking about much.

and what's the difference between Windrunner Full Zip vs. AW77 Full Zip(besides the zip pocket)

thanks

They got this "knit" series now... $800 for the windrunner, $600 for the full-zip, $450 for the pants, and $350 for the crew. :smh:

Holy crap they must have only restocked 1 size medium in the grey just now. I saw it and tried adding to cart but it said its in carts ready. Tried 10 minutes later and checked out with confirmation. And now none left.

So I was able to snag both black and grey medium :)).

Holy crap they must have only restocked 1 size medium in the grey just now. I saw it and tried adding to cart but it said its in carts ready. Tried 10 minutes later and checked out with confirmation. And now none left.

So I was able to snag both black and grey medium :)).
Wait for that cancellation email... Hopefully not though

I will keep you guys posted. So far I've gotten the order confirmation saying I will be told when it ships. Card was charged too. Never had an NDC order canceled on me before.

Yah be having me feel like im an obese giant 

xs i didnt even know they came in that size

Back
Top Bottom