**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Can't believe the hype is REAL on the Tech Pack. I need that heather grey N98....preferably from NDC since I have gift cards

Has anyone purchased these? How do they run?

• vote4anh  did you get your tech pants in if so hows the fit just asking cause i know you sized up just like me and wanted to see how that goes as i havent gotten mine in yet

• vote4anh  did you get your tech pants in if so hows the fit just asking cause i know you sized up just like me and wanted to see how that goes as i havent gotten mine in yet
I haven't yet, I do have the Nike NSW Stadium Men's Cuffed and Nike NSW AW77 Cuffed Fleece they are both the same, but the Stadium has better finish. Us going a size up would be fine, I'll post up pictures to compare all of them :tongue:.

Will the Tech Pants be restocked (or the entire line for that matter)?  Missed the boat by a few days and there are no Ms left in the US.

Am i the only one who thinks the Tech Fleece Pant is the Bowerman Tech pant from the Olympics?  Or the general release version of it?  Could be.

Am i the only one who thinks the Tech Fleece Pant is the Bowerman Tech pant from the Olympics?  Or the general release version of it?  Could be.
Was thinking the exact same thing to my knowledge the bowerman pants where only for Olympians and never release the only difference between the two is the zippers on the bottom cuff that the bowermans have. Other than that they look the same to me as well.

Was thinking the exact same thing to my knowledge the bowerman pants where only for Olympians and never release the only difference between the two is the zippers on the bottom cuff that the bowermans have. Other than that they look the same to me as well.
China had released some pants close to the Bowerman tech pants with a zipper on the side like the NSW stuff, but it was navy. Let me try to find a picture of it.

Agreed.

China had released some pants close to the Bowerman tech pants with a zipper on the side like the NSW stuff, but it was navy. Let me try to find a picture of it.
I know the UK got the Tech Fleece in Blue.  Could be the same. Thanks!

for the guys that ordered from JD, did you order the proper color?

When I select the gray, it shows the obsidian, and then when I select obsidian, it shows the gray? Should I just follow what it says in the selection box, or what ends up getting displayed?

I JUST CAME BACK, from London, Paris, Rome. I went to all the Nike stores lol.

Green glows, bugs bunny jordans,grapes (not black) foamposites blue all white, sitting. one store had those green kobe 8 elites ON SALE.. at a nike store, 1s for sale. fire red 5s on sale, hazlenut lebrons x, lebron x qs black suede with that green glow color whatever.

and I saw that tech fleece jacket.. that you link in the nikestore.com uk link.. i thought wow this is a cool jacket, thinking that ill just wait until it hits the clearance store since all apparel goes on sale at one point. didnt know its not here. shouldve copped with that vat refund. hah

for the guys that ordered from JD, did you order the proper color?

When I select the gray, it shows the obsidian, and then when I select obsidian, it shows the gray? Should I just follow what it says in the selection box, or what ends up getting displayed?

I had the same issue. I figured if they sent me the obsidian I wouldn't be angry. I'll take either one. But I always go with the text and not the pictures.

How do the tech fleece pants fit? I'm usually a XL in Nike sweatpants. Should I stay TTS or get a XXL :nerd:

How do the tech fleece pants fit? I'm usually a XL in Nike sweatpants. Should I stay TTS or get a XXL
nerd.gif
there extremely slim i usually wear large went with the xl and when they came in they looked like a m lol i dont know how your shaped but def go for the xxl maybe even the xxxl depending what kind of fit you want

Last edited:
How do the tech fleece pants fit? I'm usually a XL in Nike sweatpants. Should I stay TTS or get a XXL
nerd.gif
The Tech Pant sweats are super tapered.  I usually wear a S-M, I might buy a L or XL.  Have to go back this weekend to try on the XL size.  If you have big calves, it looks a little strange.

The Tech Pant sweats are super tapered.  I usually wear a S-M, I might buy a L or XL.  Have to go back this weekend to try on the XL size.  If you have big calves, it looks a little strange.
I'll show you some pictures of my pair that came in. I wear a M in NSW sweats and have their last two recent  cuffed style sweats, I just went a size up, going to is to much for the waist line. I'm 5'8" 160 with a 32 waist. This specific pants are meant to be super tapered and slim compared to the other cuffed ones from NSW.

there extremely slim i usually wear large went with the xl and when they came in they looked like a m lol i dont know how your shaped but def go for the xxl maybe even the xxxl depending what kind of fit you want
A Size up is fine, or else the waist line would be too big. They are tapered in the legs and slim, it's the style of them. Going up two sizes would be too big, but I agree depending on your shape.

I'll show you some pictures of my pair that came in. I wear a M in NSW sweats and have their last two recent  cuffed style sweats, I just went a size up, going to is to much for the waist line. I'm 5'8" 160 with a 32 waist. This specific pants are meant to be super tapered and slim compared to the other cuffed ones from NSW.

A Size up is fine, or else the waist line would be too big. They are tapered in the legs and slim, it's the style of them. Going up two sizes would be too big, but I agree depending on your shape.
yea i think for my body type imma have to go up two sizes. highschool football was no joke 
laugh.gif
 it gave me legs and calfs like an Ox 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom