**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

style 577584-070

On NDC, I'd love one but too rich for my blood to cop yet - anyone have a 50% off coupon :smile:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/allover-flash-running-jacket/pid-774093
$500 ?!?!

WTF nike? 
laugh.gif

Not for sure if this is the place for this, but I just got a Kobe Battle Destroyer jacket. All black, wool with leather sleaves. I read the tags and all it says is things I can't do to clean it. Anyone have this coat or similar and how do you clean it?

Im looking for the Nike tech pants in the charcoal dark gray. Can anyone confirm that the sold out dark charcoal gray on NDC is the same as the "black" tech fleece on jdsports? Thanks

Last edited:
Grabbed brown tech fleece from the bay. Not exact material as black/grey pairs. More cotton feeling.
$99.

Also grabbed this supreme winter jacket

Last edited:

Has anyone ever ordered from here? how long does it take to ship to the states? any experience?  I tried live chatting in the morning/afternoon/night.  Can never get thru.  any info would help, thanks guys!
I've ordered 2 tech pants from them via two separate orders. Very satisfied and have had no issues.  Ordered on a Monday and were here by Friday.

I've ordered 2 tech pants from them via two separate orders. Very satisfied and have had no issues.  Ordered on a Monday and were here by Friday.
alright thanks , ill try it out.  repped.  I wonder why their live chat is never available...

anyone know where i can get this jacket?

looks like a thinner destroyer sans leather sleeves

Just got the tech fleece AW77 1.0 Hoodie, size small  I am 5'6,  140lbs  Fits pretty nicely overall,  but the sleeves are too long and there are no cuffs so I cant even roll em up without them falling down.  I might end up returning.  undecided, but hope that helps you guys get an idea with the fitting. 

^^Everytime I see Jason sudeikis he's wearing new nike gear. 

anyone know where i can get this jacket?

looks like a thinner destroyer sans leather sleeves
Check ebay now. It's just a simple destroyer, the same ones they used for the NFL destroyers just withou the patches. I just sold mine for like 60 on eBay a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom