**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

ohhhhh man. i was randomly window shopping at a mall in orange county and i bumped into the tech fleece windrunner sized medium in the light grey. i have to admit when i first heard about this line i was like "wtf? 100 bucks for a hoodie?" but after i saw it, i was very impressed with it. needless to say i splurged and dropped the 100 down. if the pants are just as good as the windrunner hoodie, i need one in my life....

btw, sport chalet at south coast has

1 l and 1 xl grey windrunners
1 s, l and xl black windrunners

if anyone can direct me towards a large or medium grey or dark grey pair of pants i would be very appreciative.

I've been checking NDC daily, and have been checking most of the outlets in socal/vegas lately for the tech fleece pants to no avail. Hasn't been brought up much recently...wondering if anyone has any info??:rolleyes

were any of the track jackets, n98s, or hoodies with media pockets actually available in red like the pic above? would love a red 3.0 hoody...

^

I don't believe the red n98 has been available anywhere yet, maybe next year hopefully.

I'm waiting for the red and blue n98.

Can anyone confirm the black tech pants on JD. Are actually black and not that dark grey? I just wanna be sure before I pull the trigger

ohhhhh man. i was randomly window shopping at a mall in orange county and i bumped into the tech fleece windrunner sized medium in the light grey. i have to admit when i first heard about this line i was like "wtf? 100 bucks for a hoodie?" but after i saw it, i was very impressed with it. needless to say i splurged and dropped the 100 down. if the pants are just as good as the windrunner hoodie, i need one in my life....

btw, sport chalet at south coast has

1 l and 1 xl grey windrunners
1 s, l and xl black windrunners
same here.. but i'm still not spending $100 for a hoodie. I just keep on checking sites for a good deal, if not, oh wells.

I did score on a really good deal for the windrunner at a couple stores prior to the bf sales. I bought a couple sizes to figure the sizing. I'm selling the ones I didn't keep so I can pass the savings on to a NT'er. Sucks to return them back to store and lose out. Prefer local pick up so I don't have to deal with shady buyers..otherwise I would have listed on ebay for profit. LA area. I know we're not suppose to sell so PM me.

Nordstrom has a few sizes left for the grey windrunners too. I think it's also free shipping.

Last edited:

were any of the track jackets, n98s, or hoodies with media pockets actually available in red like the pic above? would love a red 3.0 hoody...
Red N98 and red Hoody 1.0 here:

http://www.tennisonly.com/product_i...ducts_id=4057&colorsel=52787&attrbritesel=289

http://www.tennisonly.com/product_i...ducts_id=4058&colorsel=53355&attrbritesel=259

Also in heather blue

http://www.tennisonly.com/product_i...ucts_id=4057&colorsel=53356&attrbritesel=1244

And red Hoody 1.0 here too:

http://www.prodirectselect.com/Prod...Clothing-Challnge-Red-HeatherBlack-69305.aspx

Good luck !!!

Thanks gusmq, hopefully that's a sign they'll drop in the US soon.

Last edited:
tech fleece pants, from JD site, I know it looks somewhat dark grey in real life..but if I order black from JD and black from NDC, would I receive the same item?   @JerkStore

edit; scumbag me. found my answer.

would tts or 1 size up for the aw77 cuffed fleece be better?

Last edited:
^ personally, i wouldn't size up on any nike branded zip hoody or jacket. their hoodies seem to be designed as roomy second or even third layers, so i would advise tts.

Can anyone chime in on washing tech fleece plants?? Muchhh appreciated!
it's called read the label.
happy.gif

wash like the dri-fit stuff. machine wash but hang dry or set on low. it doesn't say anything about the type of detergent but for the dri-fit stuff, no liquid detergent and if you dry in the dryer, no dryer sheets.

any spots of the nike tech fleece pants in stock?

online or brick and mortar?

thanks for any help

the pants are nowhere to be found at any nike stores or outlets in a size medium or large. i was able to access the employee's nike find site and a couple stores had "2" pairs but 2 pairs means basically they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom