**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

New pants coming out called Nike USOC Tech Fleece 1.0 Mens Cuffed Pants.  Price is $110.  They look like a better version of the tech fleece sweats.  They fit straight and not that diaper look in the ***.  But $110 is nuts.

:lol: Your weeks late bruh

Four weeks late?  I just saw them for the first time today.  Sorry i didnt go back four weeks in this thread to make sure i wasnt posting old news.  

Ordered the black m on the restock the other day, they were scheduled for delivery Tuesday but reached today surprisingly, getting 2 day shipping for free is always great.

Just stopping by to say you guys were right when talking about how great these feel. I can understand why these sell out so fast.

If I knew how good these felt I would've gotten the gray ones also

Got my pairs in today.. Was glad I took yall advice and sized up. Im 5'10'' 170, with an athletic build. The fit is spot on, the only thing that is bad is the waist but there are drawstrings for that and these can possibly shrink in the wash. These feel amazing dam, they're premium sweats.

:smokin

what size did you end up getting? i'm relatively the same build.

Just a heads up for those looking for tech fleece pants. I saw a bunch in the light heather grey and solid black at the nike town in downtown Portland. I didn't think to ask at the time, but it might be worth seeing if they will take phone orders.

Any body seen the red tech fleece sweats? I was at the Running store at The Grove in LA, and one of the employees complimented my grey pair and asked if I seen the red ones. It's crazy how fast that release went left. Who would have thought a pair of SWEATS would sell out?! Smh
Black, red and blue were exclusive to Europe I believe.
http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/tech-fleece-trousers/pid-803723/pgid-752808
I saw the red and green/blue ones at the nike store in monaco

Last edited:
Did some investigation between the USOC 1.0 fleece pants and the regular Tech fleece pants.

This is nike's answer:
Thank you for your patience while we looked into the difference of these two pants.

The Nike USOC Tech Fleece 1.0 Men's Cuffed Pants have a soft interior and a snug waist for extra warmth and a comfortable fit. Added benefits include a stretch waist with interior drawcord for a snug fit, brushed-fleece interior for a soft feel and warmth, side and back pockets for storage as well as the stitched in logo. I also see that this item does have more material throughout.

The Nike Tech Fleece Men's Pants are made for long-lasting warmth with lightweight fleece and a relaxed, ultra-comfortable fit. Nike Tech Fleece is an innovative thermal construction that merges jersey with a synthetic spacer, allowing body heat to be trapped to create warmth without adding weight. They also utilize double-faced jersey fabric which is smooth to the touch inside and out for comfort. The benefits of this pant include: a ribbed waist and cuffs for a snug fit that holds its shape, insets at knees for enhanced range of motion, and a zipper at the hem for easy on and off.

Reading through the marketing copy, looks like the only difference (as stated earlier) is just the stitched in swoosh (tech fleece logo is screen-printed) and added material on the USOC's.

Last edited:
pics of the navy 
nerd.gif

Are black nike tech pants are little bit faded looking?

I remember getting them when they came out first, I didn't realize it was this much faded when I purchased again when they restocked... 

Back
Top Bottom