**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

If anyone can find me a tech fleece hoodie (with the zip) on sale in a Large would be nice.

Received the Windrunner 2.0 today in box medium and large, and I prefer the medium for a more fitted look. I am a little over 5'8" and in the process of becoming athletic build lol. Sleeves are fine, and sweater sits snug at waist.

Got a grey tech fleece hoodie yesterday from NDC, the sleeves are kind of weird not sure I feel about the open cuff really. Kind of annoying right now cause I'm not used to it

Does anyone know if Nike sizes are adjusted in Asia? Some brands mark a US L to be an XL in Asia because Asians are smaller.

i promised info on the nike venom french terry pants when they arrived, and they came in today.

the fit is nearly identical to the tech fleece pants. quite snug around the legs. i am 6 feet, 150, size 32x32 pants. the medium fits me well in terms of the waist and length on both pants. these are a touch longer, though, than the tech fleece, which i like. i prefer them to the tech fleece in terms of length, being 100% cotton, button fly, and the exterior pocket on the rear. but the zippered side pocket is a nice feature for runners on the tech fleece which these french terry pants don't have.

i promised info on the nike venom french terry pants when they arrived, and they came in today.

the fit is nearly identical to the tech fleece pants. quite snug around the legs. i am 6 feet, 150, size 32x32 pants. the medium fits me well in terms of the waist and length on both pants. these are a touch longer, though, than the tech fleece, which i like. i prefer them to the tech fleece in terms of length, being 100% cotton, button fly, and the exterior pocket on the rear. but the zippered side pocket is a nice feature for runners on the tech fleece which these french terry pants don't have.

Good lookin'. They sound great !

Anyone know where I can find the dark sea heather crew if there is one

Last edited:

For anyone with a grey pair or tech fleece pants in general can you see the big pocket indentations from the front? In the picture I have nothing in my pockets by their is lumpiness from the actual pocket itself, creating a bacon look.

^ya same with my pair. It doesn't bother me too much but not really anything you can do. Doesn't matter when walking around

For anyone with a grey pair or tech fleece pants in general can you see the big pocket indentations from the front? In the picture I have nothing in my pockets by their is lumpiness from the actual pocket itself, creating a bacon look.

I have 5 tech pants. None of them looks like that nor that much visible line there

My grey pair have the same "bacon" problem. It's caused by the way that pocket is sewn in and there's nothing youcn do about it

Yep. Sure did. Picked up another destroyer and decided to flip the NSW. Manager told me to stop back in tomorrow as she was expecting another shipment. Tues-Thurs is gold in Marshall's

Yep. Sure did. Picked up another destroyer and decided to flip the NSW. Manager told me to stop back in tomorrow as she was expecting another shipment. Tues-Thurs is gold in Marshall's
Niiice. Ima have to b on the look out at mine around my way....

Just got the last Nike Tech Fleece Pants size Medium from NDC. Damn, that was a close call.

Back
Top Bottom